Chapter 41

A/N: Hello my lovleys! im so sorry for yet again another late update! Arg! please forgive me? Also i would like to thank megan for helping me with ideas for this chapter! Thanks babe!So please R&R and enjoy! xx

“Monica you’re not getting her back”

“What! I am so! Where is she?” She yelled.
“You want her back? You’re going to have to do a little something for me” ‘

“What do you want?” Monica said clear anger gritting her teeth.
“You know what i want”
“I have no idea what you fucking want! Just give me back my daughter!”
“Monica, the only way you are going to get her back is if you do as I say”
“well what do you want me to do?!”
“If I were you I would shut up with your attitude! Now if you want her back you are going to have to meet me in the storage shed just outside Manhattan, on 45th denials street”

The Denials street area was abandon you never saw a soul walk it. Never heard a person talk about it never saw a person go to it. It was the perfect place for murder. Your screams would never be heard.

“And if i don’t?”
“You’ll regret it”

And with the phone line went dead. Monica let the phone fall from her trembling hands as tears streamed freely down her face.

“Monica what the hell happened! What does he want?”

Monica looked up from the phone to meet chandler’s eyes. They filled with panic and terror as Monica knew her eyes would have been mirroring.

“H-h-he has Katy and-“

Monica’s uncontrollable fit of sobs took over her ability to finish her sentence. Chandler embraced her within his arms rubbing her back as if trying to reinsure her that everything would be ok. But that clearly was not situation.

“Mon, what did he want?”
“He-he wants me to meet him in denials street, he says I know what he wants but I don’t I DONT!”
“Shhh...”
“What am I going to do? I need my baby”
“I know, we both need her, we should call the police”
“NO!” Monica suddenly lashed out removing herself from chandlers embrace.
“Monica why! Why won’t you just let the police do this? It will be so much easier”
“Chandler it won’t! I know it won’t! Its better if i just meet him there and do what he wants”
“Monica you can’t do what he wants! We don’t even know what he wants! I’m calling the police” he said reaching for the phone.

“Chandler no!” Monica shouted.

Chandler ignored her comment and proceeded to reach for the phone and dial the number.

“Chandler please doesn’t” Monica pleaded another set of fresh tears streaming rapidly down her face.

He looked over to Monica debating whether he should or not continue in ringing.

“Chandler if you love me you won’t call them”
“Monica! I love you but I have too! If I love you I wouldn’t let you go to a potential crazy man murderer!” Chandler yelled close to screaming.

“Please don’t yell at me” she timidly whispered.

Chandler looked into her pleading eyes. Ringing the police would hurt her. And letting her go to Michael would mean she would get hurt. Whatever he decided was going to lead to Monica getting hurt. And it literally killed him to know that. He hang up the phone and set it down on the bedside table.

“Thank you” she whispered.
“Mon, please just promise me you won’t go to him without me, please”

It looked as if Monica was hesitating. If she knew chandler she knew he wouldn’t let her go with or without him. He would get the police to do it. And the outcome of that would make everything a thousand times worse.