chapter 4

“So what movie do you want to see?” Monica questioned as they both looked at the line of posters of movies that where showing. Chandler looked at all the posters “umm...Oh my god” chandler said as he walked to the poster at the end of the wall. Monica walked over to him. “What?” chandler pointed at the character that was on the poster? ‘That’s Joey tribiani...” Monica started at him blankly. “Must be a new actor i have never heard of him. Chandler looked at her “No, i know him that was my best friends in high school; he always said he was going to be an actor” chandler laughed. “Do you want to see that movie?” Monica questioned. “I guess, it wouldn’t be too bad to see if he has actually learned to act” Monica laughed as she went to pay for the tickets. Chandler stopped her “I’ll pay” he said passing over the money.

When they walked out of the Theatre chandler attempted to through his empty drink container into the bin and missing. Monica giggled “So what did you think?” Chandler stuck his hands in his pockets “Well...i wouldn’t say he had improved a whole lot” he laughed. Monica smiled as her phone rang “Hello...oh hey...Aw that would be great... ok love you bye” she said as she hang up the phone. “Who was that?” chandler said pushing open the door to exit them out the theatre. “Michael wants me to go out for lunch with him” Monica smiled. “...That’s great” chandler smiled. “So I’m going to go... Sorry” Monica said as she hugged chandler goodbye. Chandler watched her walk away. Michael was so horrible to her; chandler didn’t know how Monica could just look past it.

*At lunch*

“Hey sweetie” Monica said as she sat down at the table with Michael. Michael looked at her “hey i need to ask you something” Monica looked at him “sure” she said as she begun to look through the menu. “I’m going away on a holiday to Vegas and i need more money, so you’re going to have to do more shifts” Monica looked up from the menu “What?” “I need more money...So you’re going to have to work more shifts” he said slowly. “What? So you want me to work more shifts so you can go on a holiday with your friends?” Monica said a little agitated. “Yes, for the third time” “I can’t believe you? Is that why you wanted me to come to lunch with you?” Monica said slamming down the menu onto the table. “No! I was also hungry and i had forgotten my money” he said. “I CANT BELIEVE YOU!” Monica said standing up angrily. As she went to walk away he grabbed her arm forcefully and pulled her back down onto her chair hard. “You will do more shifts” he said up in her face. Monica swallowed “Ok ill go tell my boss now” she said as she walked out “Love you” Michael shouted as she walked out.

*coffee house*

Monica was sitting on the couch when chandler walked in. Chandler walked in and sat down next to Monica.  Monica had her head bowed down. “How was your lunch?” chandler asked as he made himself combatable on the sofa. Monica lifted her head up. Chandler could tell she had been crying. Chandler sat up and moved closer to Monica. “What’s wrong?” chandler said as he placed his hand on Monica’s back. “Nothing, lunch was great” Monica sniffed and attempted to smile. “Mon, tell me what happened” chandler said was he watched her wipe the tear of her face. “He only wanted me to come to lunch so i could pay for him...and so he could ask me, or tell me to take extra shifts so we could get more money so he could go to Vegas”  “what? What a...” chandler breathed in and out trying to control his temper the only reason he tolerated Michael was for Monica. “And what did you say” chandler asked. “Well i got mad at him, and he told me i have to, so i called my boss and organised extra hours” Monica said as she took a sip of her coffee. Chandler shook his head. He couldn’t believe Monica just let him control her like that.

*Monica’s apartment*

Later that night Monica was eating dinner at the table with Katy. Katy had spaghetti spread all over her face. Monica laughed as she got up and went to get a dish towel. When she came back she noticed Michael sitting at the table with Katy. He was eating the rest of Monica’s dinner. “That was mine” Monica said as she leant over and rubbed the food of Katy’s face. “What? So you didn’t even make me dinner?” he said as he spooned another mouthful of spaghetti. “You didn’t say when you will be home so i didn’t bother” Monica said as she sat down at the table. Michael finished the bowl and put it aside as Katy ran over and begun to watch TV. “I’m sorry i made you upset before” Michael said as he looked over at Monica. “Did you get the hours?” he asked. “Yes, I’ll get an extra 200 dollars on top of my pay” Monica sighed placing her chin on her palms. “You will have to pick Katy up after school” Monica said as she placed the two empty bowls in the sink. Michael just nodded and walked over to Monica and begun to kiss her passionately. Chandler then walked through the door “hey mon you forgot your bag....” “I’m sorry am i interrupting something?” chandler said as he went to walk out “No come in” Monica said waving chandler in as she stopped Michael from kissing her. “Actually you where” Michael said looking at chandler. “No...No his not” Monica said grabbing her bag off of chandler. “Thank you” “well I’m going to go and let you guys get back to what ever... bye” chandler said as he went to walk out the door “bye Katy, by Mon, by Michael” he waved. Both Katy and Monica waved and said bye back. But Michael just stood there and glared at chandler. After chandler left Monica went to start the washing up “You know that chandler guy really annoys the crap out of me” Michael said adjitated” “What why? What’s wrong with chandler?” Monica said looking over at Michael. “He can’t get a girlfriend or make any friends so he hangs out with you every hour of the day” Monica stopped washing up. “He can get a girlfriend, he has had ones before, and chandlers my best friend that’s why we hang out all the time” “I’m your best friends not him” Michael said as he walked over to Monica. Monica didn’t reply “I’m your best friend...not the idiot” Monica still didn’t reply. Michael took a grip of Monica’s arm. “Yes your my best friends not that....idiot” Monica quietly said. “That’s right” Michael smiled as he kissed Monica on the fore head.

HOPEING YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY! PLEASE REVIEW I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE! :)