chapter 16

Later that night Monica woke up she felt an arm wrapped around her. She opened her eyes, she didn’t know where she was, the darkness of the room made it hard to tell. She felt someone move. She rolled over to see chandler sleeping there with his arms wrapped around her. The warmth of his skin was keeping her warm. She couldn’t believe what she had just done. She had just had an affair. But the thoughts of the amazing night she just had shared with chandler over took her thought on the horrible thing she had just done. She had to admit to herself what had just happened was amazing. She had never thought chandler would be so...gentle... sweet...just amazing. She had never thought that chandler. Her best friend would be the best sex she had ever had. She smiled at the thought of what she had just experienced. Then the thought of an affair came rushing back threw her head over taking her mind of thinking about the amazing night. She had cheated on her husband. Had an affair with her husband. She slowly got up out of the bed not wanting to wake chandler.

She put Back on her clothes and walked out the door. The sound of the door closing woke chandler up. He looked beside him to see Monica wasn’t there. He pulled on his pants and walked out the door to see Monica was about to leave. “Where are you going?” he said. She looked back at him. He had only a pair of pants on leaving him shirtless. She never thought she would see chandler in this way. She was physically attracted to him. “I’m leaving, I just had an affair! I’m a horrible person!” she cried as she went to walk back out the door. “No Monica wait!” chandler said running up to her. She turned around with tears rolling down her face. Chandler didn’t say anything he walked up to her and begun to kiss her passionately slamming his lips up against hers. She started to kiss back but then she pushed him away. “STOP!” she said as she pushed him away. “I’m leaving!” she cried as she went to open the door and walk out. “Monica wait!” chandler said. “No chandler! Don’t! I’m going” she cried. “Monica I love you!” Chandler yelled with a tear falling down his face. Monica turned she didn’t say anything. “Monica” chandler said as he went to hug her. Monica pushed him away. “No! Chandler I can’t handle this right now” she cried as she walked out the door. Chandler couldn’t believe what happen he walked back and sat on the couch and covered his face with his palms.

*Monica’s apartment*

Monica walked up the stairs of her apartment building; she had tears pouring down her face, when she reached the door, she just stood there and stared at the door. She took in a deep breath and walked in slowly closing the door behind her. She wiped the tears of her face and hung up her hand bag and coat on the coat rack. She slowly made her way to her room when she heard Michael call her name. She stopped in her tracks she didn’t turn around to look at him. How could she look at him after what she just did? He called her name again, lightly touching her shoulder. She took in a deep breath and turned around slowly. Michael just looked at her. She started to panic. Does he know what she just did? Could he tell? What was he going to? Michal dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around her waist and started crying. “I’m so sorry I hurt you Monica, I love you, what I said before wasn’t true” he continued to cry as he hung on to her. Monica started to cry. She wanted to tell him. The guilt was just hanging on top of her, but he said he loves her? She finally started to realise, did she still love him? Monica said nothing she just nodded. She didn’t put her hands on him she just stood there still with him wrapped around her.

Later that night Monica layed in her bed, Michael was sleeping next to her. She couldn’t stop thinking about what she had done, with chandler, chandler, her best friend she had just slept with...chandler. She looked over at Michael. Michael was her husband. And she had cheated on him how could she do that to the man she loves...wait did she love him anymore? Monica thoughts quickly faded as she drifted off to sleep.

Monica woke up the next moring, she could feel the warmth of another body and an arm wrapped around her, she turned around to see Michael there, she didn’t know what brang on the feeling, but she really wished it was chandler there. Monica shook her head. Why would she think that? Did she have feelings for chandler? Monica shook her head again and stood up and walked to the kitchen. She heard a knock at the door. She opened it was chandler. She was shocked to see him. He smiled and then went to kiss her hoping that maybe she would want to be with him. Monica pushed him away just as his lips were about to touch hers. “No chandler, Michaels in there” Monica said looking down at her feet. She couldn’t bear to look into his eyes; she would just loose herself. “And?” chandler asked curiously wondering if she was considering being with him. She put her hand up against his chest and pushed him out the door shutting it behind her. “Chandler... I...I” Monica begun to shred a few tears. Chandler hated seeing her cry. We went to hug her but she pushed him away. She wiped her face and sniffed. “No...Don’t, chandler I don’t think we should be friends anymore, I don’t think we should see each other ever again” Monica looked up into chandlers eye. His eyes were all teary. He touched her shoulder “no...No don’t do this, why can’t we be friends” chandler said getting very upset. “Chandler you know why” she said looking back down at the ground. Tears came pouring down her face faster. She hated seeing chandler upset. It made her more upset knowing she was the one making him up set. Chandler grabbed her hand and kissed them. “Please...” he pleaded. Monica didn’t look up, she didn’t say anything. “I think you need to go” she finally said pulling her hand away still not looking up. Chandler just looked at her. He wiped his face “bye” he whispered walking away. Monica looked up and watched him walk away. She couldn’t help but start to cry out loud. She leaned up against the wall and slid down the wall until she reached the floor. She tucked up her feet under her and buried her head into her arms and cried. 

HEY GUYS IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIVE SO MUCH AWAY SO QUIKLY, HAHA, SO PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'S THINK? <3