chapter 7

*2 months later* *chandlers apartment*

Chandler woke up to two loud knocks on the door. He opened the door to Monica and Katy standing there with balloons and gifts “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” the both shouted. Chandler smiled and invited them both in. Monica put all the stuff she was holding on the dining table “happy birthday” she said again as she hugged chandler. Chandler smiled. Katy then hugged his legs “happy birthday” “Thank you to both of you” chandler smiled. “I made pancakes” Monica said as she opened the box that where containing them. “Great” chandler smiled as they sat down at the table and begun to eat the pancakes. “Where’s Michael?” chandler asked. “He left for Vegas last night” Monica said as she added syrup to Katy’s pancakes. Katy interrupted their conversation. “Me and mommy got you presents!” she shouted as she passed the present she made to chandler. “Aw thank you” chandler smiled as he looked at the drawing in a macaroni frame Katy had made for chandler. Katy climbed over the table to chandler and pointed to the picture. “That’s me...and that’s you” “and whose this?” chandler asked pointing to a very pink person. “That’s barbie” Katy giggled as Monica pulled her back into her chair. “Well its beautiful thank you” Monica then passed her present to chandler “Wow thank you so much!” chandler said getting up and hugging Monica. Monica got him a stainless steel Levi watch.

*coffee house*

Later that day Monica, Katy and chandler where sitting in the coffee house when chandler looked out the window. “Oh my god” “What?” Monica said turning around. “That’s Joey, you know my best friend from high school” chandler said as he looked through the window. “What the bad actor from that movie?” she giggled as she turned to look out the window. “Yes” chandler laughed as Joey walked into the coffee house. Chandler stood up and walked over to him “Hey Joey it’s me” chandler said with both his hands out in front of him. “I’m sorry do i know you?” chandler looked at him “it’s me chandler” “oh chandler...yeah I’m sorry about sleeping with your wife” Joey said as he went to order. “No it’s me chandler Bing...from high school” chandler said still waving his hands around. “Oh chandler! Oh my god...you look so different...your hair looks so different as well” Joey laughed as he hugged chandler. After Joey had ordered he followed chandler. “This is Monica, And Katy” chandler said introducing Monica. Monica stood up and shook his hand. “How you doin?”  Joey said raising one of his eye brows. “Joey don’t.” Chandler said sitting down next to Monica. “Oh I’m sorry dude, it’s just I’m so used to hitting on peoples wife’s” Joey said as he sat down on the arm chair. “No Joe she not my wife, we’re just friends” chandler said taking a sip of his coffee. “Oh, because i was thinking she is so out of your league” Joey laughed. “But she’s not out of mine, so how you doin?” Joey said as he sat up and grabbed Monica’s hand. “But she is married” chandler said. “Oh” Joey said dropping her hand and leaning back into the chair. Monica laughed “so how are you Joey? I have heard so much about you?” “I’m alright, but my movie just got a horrible review” Joey frowned. “Oh we saw it, the one about the man who fights crime and has a robot called cheese?” Monica asked. “Yeah what did you guys think” Joey asked. Monica looked over at chandler then look back at Joey. “It was...umm...great” Monica said. “Really? And what did you think chandler?” Joey said looking over at chandler. “Well i would have to say you have defiantly stayed on the same acting level as high school” chandler said. Joey smiled “Really? Thanks!” he said as he drank the rest of his coffee. “Hey i got to go, but here’s my number, give me a call and we will do something” Joey said as he passed chandler his card and walked out.

*Monica’s apartment*

3 weeks later Monica was washing up the dinner dishes as chandler sat on the couch with sleeping Katy and watching TV. Michael then burst through the door “Hey baby! I’m home!” he said as he dropped his suite case on the ground and walked over to Monica and begun to kiss her passionately. Chandler looked over and rolled his eyes. Monica pushed him away “You stink of alcohol” she said as she continued to wash up. She could tell he was very very drunk. “Just kiss me baby” he said as he grabbed Monica’s arm and went to kiss her Monica pushed him off her causing his drunken self to lose balance and fall. As he fell his nails hooked into Monica’s arm and scratched right down her arm. “Oww!” Monica screamed as she held her arm. Chandler over watching this stood up and walked over to her. He took her arm and looked at the back; he had scratched her arm causing it to bleed it was a pretty deep cut too. Chandler passed Monica the dish towel to hold against the cuts so that they would stop bleeding. He then dragged Michaels out cold drunken body into his and Monica’s room, chandler attempted to lift him on to the bed but he was too heavy. So chandler just left him on the ground and placed a pillow under his head. When Monica walked out he looked at he removed the dishtowel and grabbed out Monica’s first aid he depended down the cuts then added some ‘tetra oil’ to avoided infection. “Ow” Monika winnd. Chandler slightly laughed “i told you it would sting” he then wrapped a bandage around the part of her arm where the cuts where. He used a bandage due to the fact Monica didn’t own and bandaids big enough to cover the cuts. “All done” chandler said as he got up and washed his hands. “Thankyou” Monica smiled as she went and put Katy into bed.  When she came out chandler said goodbye before leaving.

*coffee house*

A few weeks later chandler was sitting in the coffee house with Joey. “So then my agent says that I’m going to have to be nude in at least 4 scenes, i mean my grandmother will be watching this” Joey wined. “Well that’s a pickle. Chandler laughed. “Chandler I’m being serious, today is Saturday which mean i have to be nude tomorrow!” Joey said loudly getting some looks from others around the coffee house. “Joey if you don’t want to be nude, just tell them” chandler laughed as he took a sip of his coffee. “Yeah ok...anyway what’s up with you and that Monica chick?” “What do you mean?” chandler asked. “I mean you have to be more than just friends, there had to be strings” Joey laughed imitating puppets on strings. “No there is no string we are just friends, plus she is married...”Why does everyone think we are more than friends?” chandler said sitting up. “I don’t know i just felt a connection or something?” chandler slightly smiled before he noticed a tall black headed man walking pass the coffee house. “Oh my god” chandler said as he ran out and stopped them man. “Excuse me” the man said trying to make chandler move. “You’re Ross? Right” Ross started at him “Oh no you’re not the guy from the magazine store...because i didn’t steal a candy bar for the last time!” Ross yelled. Chandler looked at him confused “umm no. I’m chandler, I’m Monica gellers friend” chandler said putting his hand out to introduce himself. “My sister’s friend? Soo...?”  Ross asked. “Soo... she told me yours lost contact and haven’t seen each other in years, she right in her apartment now” chandler said pointing up. Joey walked out to see what chandler was doing “oh my god” Ross said to reply to chandler. But Joey took thought Ross was saying it to him “Always great to meet a fan, Joey tribiani” Joey said as he shook his hand. “Who?” Ross questioned looking back over at chandler. “Anyway she has wanted to see you for ages, do you want to come up and see her?” Ross looked up at the apartments. “Yeah that would be great”