chapter 10

*2 months later*

*coffee house**

Chandler was sitting in the coffee house when Monica walked in. “Hey” Chandler smiled as she sat down next to him. “Hey”. “What are you doing today?” Monica asked as she took her shoulder bag of her shoulder. “I have a date” chandler smiled. “Really?” Monica said starring at chandler. “Yeah in half an hour I’m meting her at alasendros. “ Oh...cool” Monica said as she slightly smiled. “What about you? What are you doing today?” chandler asked “I have to work till late” Monica said taking a sip of her coffee. “What about Katy? It’s Saturday?” chandler questioned curiously.  “Michaels looking after her” Monica smiled. “Oh...” chandler said taking another sip of his coffee.

*Alasendros restraint*

“Hey chandler” Chandlers date said waving her hands in the air. Chandler walked over to her and sat down at the table. “Hey Mandy” he smiled. Mandy was chandler’s friend from works sister. She was a slim blond haired woman with bright green eyes. After their wine was pored Mandy broke the silence. “So... tell me about yourself?” she said as she clapped her hands together and lent her chin on them.  “Well I live alone. In my spare time I hang out with my best friend Monica and I haven’t had a real relationship since I moved to New York” “Oh ok, well who’s this Monica girl? Tell me about her?” Mandy said as she took a sip of her wine. “Well we met in senior year of college when I transferred from my old college; we became friends immediately she was pretty much my only friend in college because by senior year everyone already had their own group friends. We tried dating but she thought its better if we stayed friends and...” “Did you think it would be awkward being together?” Mandy asked interrupting chandler. “Yes...that’s why I said ‘We’ thought it would be better to be friends” chandler said correcting her.”No you said she? You wanted to be with her didn’t you” she said taking another sip of her wine. Chandler took a while to reply “...No, I thought it would be better to be friends too”. The truth was he did want to be with her in college and when she said she wanted to stay friends it broke his heart, and when he moved new York and saw Monica for the first time all his feelings came rushing back, then when she told him about her husband it broke his heart again.

An hour and a half hour after Mandy and chandler had finished their meal they were both still talking about Monica. “She won’t leave her husband because she overlooks the bad parts of him, but she doesn’t focus of the horrible things he has done to her...She has a daughter too, and her husband wasn’t even there when she was born...I was” chandler said taking another sip of his wine. “Why don’t you just tell her how you feel?” Mandy asked. “What do you mean? Tell her how I feel about her husband?” “No tell her you still have feelings for her... she obviously has them for you too” Mandy said as she finished of her wine. “No no no no... I don’t have feelings for her... I never really did, plus she doesn’t have feelings for me and she never did anyway” Mandy just smiled.

*Coffee house*

After chandlers date was over he went to the coffee house. He was sitting on the couch eating left over crab cakes from earlier that night, when Monica walked in. “Hey” chandler smiled. Monica looked around before noticing him “hey” she said as she sat down. “Its 10:30? Why aren’t you at home?” chandler said taking another bite of his crab cake. “Oh I just finished work, and I’m starving so I was just going to get a muffin before heading home” Monica yawned. “You can have these last 2 crab cakes?” chandler said holding them out to her. “Really? Thanks” Monica said taking them of chandler and taking a bite. “Oh how was your date” Monica asked taking another bite of the crab cake. “It was good...yeah” chandler smiled. “And? Was she pretty? What did you talk about?” Monica said as she got closer to chandler. “Well she wasn’t ugly, but I have seen prettier” he said referring to Monica. Monica smiled “So what did you talk about?” “Well... just work, and where we grew up and stuff...the usual” chandler said not wanting to tell Monica they talked about her all night. “Oh ok, well I’m going to go home, I’m glad you had fun... Do you think you will be going out with her again?” Monica asked. “I don’t think so” chandler smiled as he waved goodbye to Monica.

*Monica and chandlers apartment*

Monica walked through the door placing her bag on the bench when she noticed Michael yelling at Katy. “You stupid little girl! You will do what I tell you to do!” he yelled at her gripping her arm. He then through her to the ground. Monica shocked ran over to him and started screaming at him. “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH DO THAT TO HER! YOU PRIC!” She screamed as she picked Katy up off the floor. “DONT YOU YELL AT ME!” he said getting angry at her. “NO I WILL YELL AT YOU JUST HURT MY DAUGHT...” Monica hardly had time to finish her sentence; Michael grabbed his hand and slapped Monica across her face hard enough to knock her to the ground. Monica got up crying and picked up her Katy and ran into her room locking the door behind her.

GUYS, THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE GETTING INTO THE MONICA AND CHANDLER STUFF, SO PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, BECAUSE IF YOU REVIEW I WILL KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT AND WANT ME TO POST UP, so please comment!