chapter 6

*chandlers apartment*

Monica banged on the door as hard as she could. When chandler opened the door Monica saw Katy and rushed towards her and begun to hold her tight as she begun to cry. Michael then pegged chandler up against the wall “YOU IDIOT. I CALLED CALL THE COPS ON YOU FOR KIDNAPPING HER” Michael yelled into chandlers face.  Chandler pushed him away “YOU DIDNT GO PICK HER UP FROM DAYCARE SO THEY RANG ME NOT BEING ABLE TO REACH YOU OR MONICA” chandler yelled pointing to Monica. “SO I WENT AND GOT HER” Michael pegged chandler up against the wall again As Monica looked over at him “why didn’t you call me?” she said with a tear going down her face. “The day care said they were going to call you, and i tried to call you 3 times but you wouldn’t answer” chandler said pushing Michael off him. Monica didn’t say anything. “Come on we are going” Michael said pulling Monica by her arm forcefully and walking out the door.

*coffee house*

Chandler was walking past the coffee house when he noticed Monica sitting in there. He walked in and sat down next to her. There was silence for a while before Monica broke it “I’m sorry about Michael last night” Monica said as she looked up at chandler. “It’s just we were so worried about Katy” “You should have at least told me, if you did none of that would have happened” chandler looked at Monica. “None of this would have happened if i just told you? If i didn’t pick her up she would have been there all night? Plus i tried to ring at least 3 times and you didn’t answer” Monica looked over at him. “You know when i picked her up she was balling her eyes out” chandler said moving closer to Monica. “Plus i though Michael was picking her up” chandler said. “Yes he was supposing to but he forgot because he lost track of time because he was watching the game with his mates” Monica said taking a sip of her coffee. “He forgot? And you’re getting up me for not telling you that i picked her up?”  “Chandler it was an accident, you have lost track of time before too” Monica said a tad adjitated. “So let me get this straight... you don’t care that he forgot, but you care that i picked her up and took her back to my house... well I’m sorry for being a good friend” chandler said also angrily. Monica looked at him; he had never got mad at her before. “i have to go to work” Monica said quietly as she walked out of the coffee house.

Chandler sat in the coffee house by himself he couldn’t understand why Monica was mad at him and not Michael. Michael was the one who forgot to pick her up. Chandler was just doing the right thing and picking up her daughter was she so mad at him about that?

*Monica’s apartment*

Later that night after Monica had finished work chandler went to her apartment to apologize about the whole situation. He knocked on the door and Monica opened it. “Hey” chandler whispered as Monica invited him in and shut the door behind him. Chandler walked in to see Michael fast asleep on the sofa. Chandler sat down at the table as did Monica. “Where’s Katy?” chandler whispered. “I put her to bed”  “So did Michael pick her up today?” chandler whispered. “No, i did, i organised with my boss to pick her up and drop her home then I’ll go back to work” chandler nodded. “Hey I’m so sorry i made you upset, i should have told you she was at my place” chandler whispered. “No I’m sorry, i shouldn’t have gotten mad at you, you where just trying to help” Monica whispered back.