Uh Oh! Another disaster for this poor girl I thought. She just gave me the key and ran to solve the crisis. I wonder where the manager was?

I looked at the key given to me it was
09. I went through the chart it said 09 was in the top floor that is 11th floor.
09 ahh! Because it was a suite it must have been in 11th floor

I took the elevators and pressed 11th button I started humming. Finally I get to meet my partner in crime I thought with glee. I checked the glass inside the elevators to look at myself.
I wiped out imaginary wrinkles off my dress and saw that my hair which I let it down was in tact.

*Ding* I saw I reached my floor. I started walking, saw the door no 5 I recalled that 1-4 in the other side of the elevators. So I was right on track. I saw 6 suites facing each other
5,6,7 and 8,9,10.

Finally I thought and went inside suite no 9. I opened the lock and went in to wait for my best friend.

I entered to the huge suite which had a spectacular view of Minnesota. I stood there mesmerised by the view.
I heard the bathroom door open.

Woohoo Avni is back from the meeting I thought with the silly grin and turned around to see a guy coming out of bathroom... Wtf!! A guy...!!!

"A guy" I realised with my jaws hanging on the floor.

"A guy...half naked." I stared with my eyes wide open. Who seems to have frozen like me.

Whaaaaaatttttt?!!!

Okay ! I recovered quickly. The guy was still in the state of shock. Who can blame the poor guy when he finds a girl in his room while he just got outta shower with just a track pant...! Ummmh! WAIT WHAT?
Its my best friend's room.

OHMYGOD!

She got laid?
He is HOT!!!
What? Bad friend,bad friend!
Damn it!

"What the f are you doing in Avni's room " I yelled.( huh! Ain't that obvious my mind replied. I face palmed hard internally for my stupidity)

He blinked. Shook his head and cleared his throat. And said
"Huh? Avni?? Who is Avni? What are---"

"Ohmygod! You can't even remember her NAME after doing that with her. Such a big loser. How dare you? My Avni is so innocent no wonder she fell for you. All charming and handsome. Avni!! Where is Avni? What have you done to her?! I going to kill you--" I screamed angrily. The man looked at me like I am an idiot and have escaped from a mental asylum. This got me riled up more.

"You just wait I will call the cops and put your lame ass in the jail and --" I rambled

"Hey! Calm down listen here --" he tried talking again

"You don't tell me to calm down. Who do you think you are ! Where is she? If I don't find her in 2 minutes I will chop you and feed you--" I screeched

*Tring tring*

I was stopped by the phone ringing.I gave him my deadliest glare and mouthed don't move!

I picked the phone without looking at the caller ID since I was glaring at him.

"What?" I snapped
" Ruhi where are you? And is that how Disha Aunty taught you to pick your calls? I am waiting in my room from 15 mins. I thought you must be stuck in traffic that's---" Avni spoke.

"Avni? Is this Avni Chopra?!" I asked lamely still looking at the man who was now looking puzzled and irritated.

"Ru! Are you high or something ? Or is this some lame joke? Can you PLEASE come fast I am ravenous and tired waiting for you." She replied annoyed.

"Woaahh! Wait I am in your room from past 10-15 mins and there is some guy in it?" I huffed getting confused. She must be high I thought!

" Okay ! This is it! Are you crazy? There is no guy in my room and I am standing ALONE. OH DUCK! Ruhi Mehta which room are you in?" She literally screamed on the phone.

I cringled keeping the phone a little far from my ears and replied " Yours".

"Room no, moron " She yelled.

" Calm down lady! I am in 09 room number , the receptionist gave me this key to come to your room."

"Oh hell! Ruhi you are in the wrong room. My room is O6 and its exactly opposite of 09 the receptionist must have given you the wrong keys by mistake. I am coming out of the room she said and disconnected the call

OHMYGOD (Ew! I sound like a Malibu Barbie..! And how many times I must have said that today I thought)

Ohoh

D
A
M
N

I
T

" Umm! " I cleared my throat and looked the man.

He was looking annoyed and is that amusement?

"Ahh! Look here Mr.track pants" I started and I stared at him in horror. Okay I so freaking wish the earth would swallow me now. He was definitely amused now since he was trying to hide his laughter.

"I mean..Mister.! This is the biggest misunderstanding of the Era. I came to meet my friend and the receptionist gave me your room key by mistake because an accident occurred in the lobby she must have given me the other one. Its not her fault, poor girl. Bad day.( Just like I am having one now I thought) I am so so sorry. Well.. Bye" I said before running out of the room I kept that cursed key in the table next to the door.

Oh man. That was the most mortifying thing I have ever done in my life. Good thing I didn't allow him to speak. He must think I am crazy . Anyways who cares.

I stood in the corridor frozen in spot for my stupidity. Thankfully he didn't come behind me.

And then came my saviour Avni who just pulled me into her Suite (06)
She saw my face and the room echoed her peals of laughter.

I simply rolled my eyes and said " Glad I could make you laugh mean kutti (Bitch)"

She tried to stop her laughter but she saw my face and again laughed.

I just sat in the bed patiently waiting for her to stop laughing.

After few deep breaths and giggles she just came running and tackled me
"Ruuuu I missed ya. God I have like billions things to say and what happened in there ? Did he call cops on you or shout ? What's ---"

I laughed and hugged her back while lying on bed "Aww Avni I missed you more. And I didn't know you missed me so much that you would tackle me onto bed? Hurry much?"

She snorted and just replied "Retard..! But you know right if I was not straight I would surely choose you sugar."

"Glad to know that. Anyways I have so much to tell you and I need advice and about the incident its so freaking embarrassing I can't even talk about it" but of course it's Avni we are talking about she just made me tell the whole episode and is still laughing on the ground. Yes I kicked her for being a meanie.