forty.

Niall's POV

She's gone.

You blew it, Niall.

I ran my hands through my hair as I slid my back down the wall.

"Niall, where's Ashley?" Bree said, running up to me.

"Lobby." I replied, tears falling.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" She asked, her eyes filler with concern.

I shook my head and closed my eyes, trying to get the image of her crying out of my head. Its hurting me to know I did that to her.

"Harry, come here right now." She yelled, sitting in front if me.

"What happened?" Harry asked, sitting beside me.

"I don't know, that's what I just asked him."

Harry looked at me, his eyes filled with concern and pity.

"I told her." I said blankly.

"Told her what?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Bree did the same, but then she got it because she closed her eyes and stood up.

"Um, yeah. I'll talk to her, Niall. She doesn't understand, but she will."

"She wants nothing to do with me anymore." I said, staring off into space.

"Trust me. It'll be hard, but you can get her back, Niall. You have to be willing to try, though. She's built her walls back up and you're the only one that can break them now." She said before kissing Harry on the cheek and going down toward the lobby.

"Harry,"

"Yeah, Niall?"

"I loved her."

"No."

"What?"

"You still do love her, Niall. She makes you happy and you need to be happy, mate. You need to get her back before she gives up completely." He said before getting up and walking to his suite.

I have to see her again. One last time.

If I take the elevator, it'll be too late.

I did the only thing I could: take the stairs.

We're on 16th floor, so down 16 flights I go.

I flew down the stairs as fast as I could before whipping open the last door I needed to in order to see her.

******************************
Bree's POV

No. No no no no.

This isn't how she was supposed to react. She was supposed to be happy that he came back and then they were going to live happily ever after.

The doors to the elevator opened and I ran to Ashley who was crying by the entrance.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"No. Bree, Niall was Will."

I said nothing because I need to tell her somewhere where she can't run.

"Let's go." I said before sticking my hand out to help her up.

"Ashley! Ashley, please don't leave. Let me explain!" Niall yelled, running through the lobby and toward us.

"No! Just-just leave me alone." She said before walking out of the hotel before Niall could reach her.

I stood in front of the door as Niall came running toward it, determined to get to her.