twenty one.

Bree's POV

Today is Ashley's birthday, and Niall said that the package I forgot should be here in a couple of weeks.

When really it came today. Now, I have no idea how that's even possible, but I'm not going to ask.

I dragged myself down the hallway and out the doors of the highschool. I walked toward the parking lot and unlocked Ashley's car. She left early, so she told me to take her keys and drive it back to my house. I get out of school around 1 because I have all of my credits. Ashley does too, but we decided that we would stay at school for our senior year.

After putting the keys in the ignition, I drove out of the parking lot and drove down the road. I turned on the radio and 'Perfect' played through Ashley's 2006 Land Rover. It was a bit old, but she loved the thing to bits. It was jet black, and she always fantasizes about getting a jet black Range Rover Sport.

As I drove, I began to think about Harry. He's been texting me a lot since Niall gave him my number. He was the one I talked to the most when I was in the UK.

Then I thought about Niall.

How the hell is he going to pull this off....

I know I shouldn't question it, but seriously. How is he gonna do that? I'm surprised that he got tickets right next to us...

How exactly did he do that..

We were in section 200. How is he going to go unnoticed? Oh geez, this is too much to think about.

I steered into my driveway and parked the vehicle. I sighed heavily before grabbing my bag and exiting the car.

I walked inside the empty house and set my things down. I took off my shoes and ran upstairs and opened my laptop.

The first thing that popped up was the article with Ashley's picture on it. I looked at it, and it hadn't changed, so then I just logged into Twitter.

I saw that all of the update accounts were bashing or defending the "mystery Kik girl"

The tweets were all either "that bitch better leave my Niall alone" or "wtf. Shut up. Niall can talk to whoever he wants."

I was thankful for all of the nice people. If Ashley actually knew what was happening, she'd be ruined. She can't take things like that. She's just not strong enough.

I continued through my feed and saw Niall's tweets about random things and him retweeting things that fans said.

I wish Ashley could know. She'd be so happy.

After logging out of Twitter, I just decided to go out.

I put on my scarf and coat, then walked out the door. My some-what blonde hair was curled and I walked out the door with my purse in hand.

I got into my own car, which was a 2007 Pontiac G6. It was a light gray sort of color, and I loved it. Ashley usually takes me to school so that we can talk. We barely have any classes together, so thats basically the reason why I make her waste her gas. I started my car and pulled out of the driveway.

Starbucks sounded really good, so off to the mall I went.
******************************
After going to American Eagle, Hot Topic, and Hollister, I had 3 full bags and it was Starbucks time.

I walked into the small shop and ordered my drink.

I sat down at a table and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Ashley to see what she was doing.

Me: hey

Ashley: hayy

Me: whatcha doing?

Ashley: just got done at the dentist and talking to will. You?

Me: I'm at Starbucks.

Ashley: luckyyyyyy. I wish I could have Starbucks but you kinda have my car..

Me: yeah.. Sorry about that and btw perfect was playing when I was driving home..

Ashley: WHAT THE FUCK. ONE DIRECTION IS NEVER ON WHILE IM DRIVING.

Me: its me. I'm just that lucky.

"Bree?" The Barista called my name.

I stood up from my spot and payed for my drink, then left the café.

I walked toward the exit of the mall when I heard my name being called.

I turned around and almost lost it.

A clumsy, curly-headed figure tan toward me in designer boots and a designer coat.

What. The. Fuck.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: MADE IN THE AM COMES OUT IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS IK SCREAMING. BUT ILY AND THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. - A.H