fourteen.

Ashley's POV

I looked at Bree because her face was red and she was smiling like an idiot.

"What?" I asked

She just smiled wider and giggled.

"Bree. Tell me right now." I said, my tone getting more serious by the minute.

She just shook her head and stood up and walked away.

What the fuck.

She walked toward the bathroom and shut the door behind her.

I stood outside of it, as weird as it is, and talked to her.

"Why won't you tell me?" I asked

"Ashley, I can't tell you." She said, serious.

"Why not?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"It would ruin it." She said before opening the door and walking out.

She went back to the living room and sat on the couch, still on her phone.

What is happening?
******************************
Niall's POV

Bree sent me a text, initiating that she understood the plan.

I asked her for her Skype so that I could get more details about the concert without blowing the surprise for Ashley.

Bree: we can't Skype now tho

Me: why?

Bree: I'm with her.

Me: oh ok. Don't blow this Bree!

Bree: yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it.

I didn't reply to that because she was hanging out with Ashley. I mean, if I was hanging out with Ashley, I wouldn't want to be bothered.

I sat there, just thinking about the plan when Liam took a seat beside me.

"Hey mate, whatcha doing?" He asked, looking at my phone.

"Texting Bree. I told her the plan, and she understands it fully." I said, feeling a rush of excitement inside.

"Well Harry won't stop blabbing about how much he wants to see her again, so you might want to deal with that." He said before standing up and walking away.

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

Really, Harry?
******************************
Bree's POV

Shit. This is bad.

I have to tell her.

But Niall is counting on you to not tell her.

BUT I HAVE TO.

What about Niall?

I sighed and finally decided that I'm not going to tell her.

Ashley sat there, staring at me with her eyes narrowed. She keeps questioning me, but I give her nothing.

Niall wanted to Skype later, so I'd have to leave soon. It was going on 6 p.m when I told Ashley that I should leave. She nodded, her usually bright eyes, now a dull shade of grey.

"Ash, what's wrong?"

"I want to know, especially if it has to do with me." She said, looking at me.

"Listen, its nothing bad. I promise, its just that..." My voice trailed on

Shit. I need an excuse.

"Um... Your package will come in the mail from Niall's flat." I made up.

Now I actually have to tell him to send that.

"Really?! You got me something?" She said, smiling.

"Of course, if I can't take you with me, the least I can do is get you something." I said, smiling back at her.

"ITS IN NIALL'S HOUSE." She repeated to herself.

"Ashley, you need to calm down" I said, laughing.

She shook her head as I closed her front door behind me.

I got into my car and pulled out of her driveway.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: hey guys, I've been kinda busy, so I'm just now updating. So sorry about that. xx- a.h