16. This Is Love

16. This Is Love

I was getting ready to pull my hair out. I was going insane rummaging so much that now it seemed like a tornado had hit in the center of my room.

“Are you sure you haven’t seen it?” From across the room I asked Paige and Tori as they helped me with my search.

“No, I mean no one has been in here yesterday or today.” Paige insisted as she lifted my pillow but it was empty underneath.

“Look I swear I left it right here against the wall!” I pointed to the exact spot it was suppose to be. "What if the cleaning staff or---”

“No Ash,” Paige responded.

“And why would you leave it on the floor?” Tori rolled her eyes.

“I… I was mad and in a rush, okay?” I said this just as Kassandra walked by the doorway, not bothering to peek inside or say hello. 

“Kassandra,”  

“What?” She snarled before I could finish.

 “Have you seen my dog tag?” I crossed my arms over my chest, my lips puckered, still trying to keep my calm though I felt like I was about to loose that too.

“Since when do you wear dog tags?” She flipped her hair from her face and pulled up her purse onto her shoulder.

“You’re useless.” I whispered and made way back into my room and she continued on her wait out the suite once again without remark of where she was headed.

“Look, maybe you should just chill, I’m sure it will come up when you’re looking for it.” Paige and Tori sat on my bed.

“Don’t you have somewhere to be?” Tori added as she looked at the clock, she was right.

“Yes,” I smirked, “and it’s sorta surprising that Drew hasn’t called to cancel.”

“I’m sure he doesn’t do it on purpose.” Paige smiled politely.

“I don’t know…” I trailed off in thought; I still really didn’t know who he was or what his intentions are. “He wants me to meet his mom.” Quite proudly I announced.

“You’re going to meet momma Pattie?” Alyssa barged into my room, shouting excitingly.

“Really Aly?” It’s been three weeks and you’re still not over it?” I crossed my arms disapprovingly and hushed her immediately.

“I think its getting a little serious? Don’t cha think?” Tori elbowed me lightly.

“Is it?”

 Paige nodded her head in agreement to my question.

“Just imagine you and teen pop---”

“I don’t want to imagine the future, I live in the present. And I don’t know any pop sensation.” I cut Alyssa right off. “Sorry to disappoint.” 

 ~♥~

 I raced up the flight of stairs and once I reached the top, the wind blew against my face. I smiled at the feeling of warmth.

“It’s a surprise to see you here Drew.” I whispered quite a distance from where Justin leaned on the rail of the ship.

“Sarcasm, it’s cute.” He turned around to face me and held out his hand for me to hold. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.