12. Breakfast for Two

After an irritated grunt from Ryan, we followed him inside. My jaw dropped at how extravagant the suite was. There we flashing lights everywhere, it reminded me of last night at the Tropical Bliss.

“Sweet huh.” Justin said taking off his hat and throwing it on the floor and taking a seat next to Ryan who had his eyes glued to the wide screen TV.

“Looks more like a game room than a suite.” I commented still near the entrance.

“Hey Ashlynn, nice bed hair.” Ryan snickered, still concentrated on his game.

“Hey Ryan, nice zit on your forehead!” I teased turning to a small mirror that hung near the door, and gasped at my reflection. How had it been possible that I had forgotten I had practically just rolled out of bed? 

“Hey now, that’s no way to treat my lil’ lady.” Justin winked a little seductively, sending a little tingle through me. So now I was ‘his’?

“Dude! You know I’m sensitive about my skin.” Ryan protested “…tell her to stop.”

“Dude!” I mimicked Ryan. “You really need a girlfriend like straight up.” I laughed at how silly that sounded. Justin joined me.  “I’ll be back.” I moved to the door.

“No, don’t leave yet, you know Ryan, he’s a jerk!” He emphasized the last word.

“I know!” Ryan replied and they both bursted in to a laugh. Was that some inside joke?

“You’ll get use to him.” Justin assured me.

“I told you I would be back; I’m going to do us all a favor.” I said grabbing the door knob but Justin moved in front of me.

“And what’s that?” He asked suspicious. I bit my lip holding my smile.

“Well, first I’m going to get out of my sleeping wear and comb my hair so Ryan will stop making fun of me.” I pouted though I was only kidding, I didn’t really care that Ryan didn’t like me, it was actually entertaining poking fun out of each other. “Aww!” Justin said mockingly at my face, I pushed him away and opened the door.

“Now, you know I was kidding right?” He laughed, I giggled at how cute he was. That was unlike me. 

“I know you were.” I mentioned in ‘duh’ kind of tone. “But I have to do something else; Ryan is going to love me for this one!” I yelled inside, Ryan turned slightly in my direction and scrunched his nose, as if he smelled something funny.

“Hurry back.” Justin warned.

“I will.” I said pacing back to my suite.

“Run!” He insisted and I did I run all the way which actually wasn’t too far, two floors above. While swiping the key I took small deep breaths. When the doors opened, I was surprise to find the suite quite peaceful. I barged in to Tori’s room first and found her doing her daily yoga session. 

“Okay get dressed.” I turned the plasma screen off.

“Hey, I’m busy.” She managed to say while in a head stand.

“Come on, it’s a really great surprise, I know how much you love surprises.” 

“How awesome is it?” Her eyes were still close and she breathed evenly now stretching her foot down.

“Very awesome, you will go ballistic, but I’m hoping you won’t because I don’t want you to embarrass me, now quit doing that!” I said helping her get out of her yoga position. “… You’re grossing me out!” I complained and left her to change.