Yandere 2p Italy x reader

I love making pasta. Especially this kind of pasta.

The water is boiling. I cackle.

"Now to add the pasta," I sing, and rip his intestines out, slapping them into the pot. I hum the tune of the Tchaikovsky Italian caprice as I stir the "pasta" into the boiling water. (Y/N) should be here any minute now.

"Now for the sauce!" I drain out the water and put the "pasta" into a bowl. I drain out some of his blood and mix it in with his intestines. This is going to be some delicious spaghetti. And best of all? It's for (Y/N)!

I hear her sweet, timid knock on the door.

"Come in!" I sing, throwing a tablecloth over the body.

The beautiful girl heads into the kitchen, and scrunches her nose. "Oh, Luci, it smells terrible in here! What did you make? I hope this isn't a prank."

"Oh, bella, it's just-a spaghetti!" I hand her the bowl. Her eyes widen.

"What's wrong? You no like?"

"This doesn't look like your normal pasta...."

"I thought I'd try a little something new," I tell her. A little laugh escapes.

Her eyebrows furrow. "You're not playing a prank on me, are you?"

"No! Not at all!"

Her eyes wander to the tablecloth behind me. "What's that?" She asks.

"Nothing. Be a good girl and eat your spaghetti."

"I don't want this."

I hate it when she disobeys me. "I made it for you."

We lock eyes for a second. She looks skeptical. I hate that look. I want her to trust me. I want her to love me with all her heart. That's why I had to get rid of him. He got in the way. And now he has to pay. By becoming pasta.

Without warning, she shoves past me and rips off the tablecloth before I can do anything. The body is revealed.

"KURO HONDA?!"

(Sorry not sorry)

She points to my pasta. "Is that..."

"You shouldn't have done that," I growl.

"Why would you do that, Luci? Kuro was our friend!!"

"KURO was getting in the way!!"

"Of what?!"

"Our love!"

(Y/N) looks at me with the utmost disgust. "I never want to see you again," she spits. "Murderer. I'm calling the police." She grabs her phone.

I have to take action. I grab my knife.

"Luciano?! Are you going to hurt me?!"

"I'm going to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life."

She turns on her heel and runs. I throw my knife.