Chapter 27

<<~~ Unknown's POV ~~>>

"I'm here." I whisper down the phone.

I pull the car up to the drive way and park alongside the light red Volkswagen Golf.

My dearest won't be expecting visitors.

"Do it." He says. And with a smirk, I reply,

"With pleasure."

I take the black canvas bag, sling it over my shoulder, take my ''official'' 'Help the Homeless' clipboard and before stepping out of the car, I fix my wig and fake moustache. Just incase I wasn't disguised enough, I slip in my coloured contacts and hop out of the car. They won't remember me anyway. Well, she won't remember me. The other twat hasn't met me.

I knock on the door and Maddy answers. Oh god.

She looks as young and as beautiful as ever. Her long brown hair flows over her shoulders. The pregnancies obviously haven't effected her any because she hasn't gained any weight. Her eyes... Her eyes still glimmer like the stars.

Michael walks out to the door and puts his hands around her waist. Ugh. I'm going to be sick.

"Can I help you?" She asks politely.

"I hope so ma'm. I was wondering could you spare any change for the homeless?"

"Just give me one second and I'll check for you. I'd love to help."

I watch her and she turns away and walks into the kitchen. She says to Michael,

"Will you check if my purse is up the stairs Mick?"

I know this is my chance and I have to take it.

I slip in the door and close it quietly. Michael strolls down the stairs.

I pull out the gun and shout,

"Take another step and I'll kill you where you are."

Maddy runs out to the hall with a ball of change in her hand, apologising about how she had no notes to give me. Well, she didn't have the coins in her hands any longer, I can tell you that for nothing.

Seeing the fear in her eyes turned me on, if I'm going to be honest.

"Don't move." I snap.

She looks at me, at Michael and back at me and whispers,

"Who are you..."