Chapter 25

<<~~ Clare's POV ~~>>

Funnily enough, I don't feel like shaking his hand and saying hello.

"Now come with me or I'll bring you into the house and make your life hell." He growls.

"And how do you expect to get in, dumbass?"

He dangles a set of keys in front of me.

"Come on. Now." I shake my head at him. Last time I'll be doing that anytime soon. He takes out a knife and sticks it into my stomach. That's the last thing I remember before passing out.

------------------------------------------------

I wake to the sound of talking. A man. He's obviously on the phone because he is talking and getting no reply. Or maybe he's mad?

I can't remember anything. The last thing I remember is lying in bed with Mark. And I know this is NOT Mark's room.

I take a look around me. The room is quite dark, with only a little, "CareBears" lamp lighting up in the corner. It's obviously a bedroom as there is a small bed, with a pink quilt and 2 pillows. I can't make out the walls but there is various designs in purple with a pink backdrop.

I try to move, but I realise I'm strapped to the wall.

"Clare." The man barks at me.

"Yeah." I snap. My snappy tone of voice is going to get me in deep water one of these days.

He comes over to me and smirks at me.

"Do you know who I am? Has anyone ever told you about me?"

"I know that your a prick." I flinch back against the wall, anticipating the blow.

Rather than hitting me, he smiles.

"Prick. Hahaha. Like the way the knife 'pricked' into you? Take notice, that was a scratch compared to what's to come."

The silly smirk remained on his face as he moved his hands onto my hips. The only thing that was keeping me sane was gritting my teeth and closing my eyes, pretending that this mans every move, every touch, was Marks.

--// A\N //--
I know it's short but the next one will be longer I promise. Please Vote or comment, don't be a silent reader, all comments are welcomed, positive or Negative. Thank you xx