Chapter 11

<<~~ Maddy's POV ~~>>

"I love you, you know that Maddy. No matter what happens, I'll always be there. We have James and Ella and our life is finally perfect. I love you so much." He whispered into my ear. We're lying beside each other, spooning, nothing between us but the dim light shining through the crack in the curtains. It's already dark and it's only 9 at night! During the summer like!

I can't wait to see the kids tomorrow. They'll be so surprised when they see me home so early. I'll have to invite Michael over. They both love Michael. There is a far smaller age gap between the two of us like. There's 3 years between me and Michael and there is 16 years between me and Sean. There's 18 between me and Mark.

I shuffle and hear Sean moan.

"Your such a tease." He coos.

I turn around to him, smirking. He reaches for my waist but I pull away.

"Ah, ah. You'll have to be a good boy to get good things."

"Maddy..." He moans.

"Seanie..." I tease.

"Fine. You start."

"Truth or dare." I smirk at my victory.

"Dare.."

I think about it. Ha. Got it.

"I dare you to go downstairs and get me the bag of salt and the bag of sugar, the eggs and the pot of custard."

He looks at me weird and get out of the bed. He puts boxers and a t-shirt on and leaves.

This will drive him crazy.

He arrives back with all my ingredients. I get up and put his boxers and top on. I wear his clothes around the house more than mine. They're just so comfortable. I bring him into the bathroom.

Now. This is the man who worships his hair remember.

"Break the eggs into a bowl and pour the custard into a bowl. Then pour the salt and sugar in." I laugh. He looks suspicious.

"Give it to me and put your head down."

"Nooooo, Maddy. Don't." He moans.

"Do it." I laugh. He puts his head down and I pour the mixture over his head.

"Maddy...!!!!!!" He screeches. I rub it in. It's so funny. This is going to wreck his perfect hair. He's so protective of his hair.

"Madeline Lynch you are so dead."

"I'm not done yet. Go and get a towel."

"Don't make me leave It like this. Please. I'm begging you."

"Do it...." I taunt. He puts it up and we go over to the bed.

"Your go." I say.

"Lye there and do what your told." He smirks. I lye on the bed and watch as his hands move up to my bra. He unclips it and I close my eyes and leave him be.

-- Authors Note --
I want to say thanks to all my readers <3 This chapter was a bit of a filler, I'll be writing more tomorrow. If you knew the real 'Mr Smith' (Who is not evil, just everything else he is described as{Hot, funny.. Ect ect} ) you would realise how protective he is over his hair. It's actually not even right. RememberTheMoment75 Chelsea200110 NiallsSecretGirl 90sbandss  these all know :'D Vote and Comment <33