Brad Imagine.

For: McCallYoStiles (a.k.a Alexis)

Brad's P.O.V
__________

I'd not seen her for so long and I was beginning to miss her. We talked and texted everyday but it just wasn't the same. It wasn't the same as having her gorgeous little face in front of me. There's only so long that you can go without someone that you love - a lot!

We had been doing a lot of promoting in towns, cities and states all across the world and she couldn't come. I begged Joe and told him how it would influence me so much more if Alexis was there by my side but he wasn't having any of it. When we were still in the UK, I kept sneaking away behind Joe's back and me and Alexis would meet up for a couple of hours before I would sneak back. Luckily I didn't get caught. I really have no idea what Joe would have done to me if he'd found out. But now that we're in different countries and we only stay in the same place for two days at the most it's hard for her to even get here.

We were on our last week of promoting and we were doing a mini tour in LA. We would sing a few new songs, do a signing and some radio things and then Joe had booked for us to have a two week break in LA before we flew home. I knew straight away that this was going to be the hardest bit for me. I had nothing to focus on and no distractions so for the next two weeks I would be thinking only of Alexis.

We arrived at the hotel and went straight up to our rooms after we'd checked in. We agreed that we were going to meet back downstairs in about 20 minutes and go and spend a bit of time at the pool.

After spending about an hour at the pool I was bored and said to the other guys that I was going back up to the room. The only way to get to our rooms was through the reception area. As I was walking through I saw this girl out of the corner of my eye and she looked exactly like Alexis from the back. I must be hallucinating from the hot weather and sun. I looked at her again as she turned around with her suitcase.

It was Alexis.

I ran towards her as soon as her eyes met mine. I couldn't control the smile that had spread across my face.

"I've missed you so much." I whispered in her ear as we hugged each other.

"I guess you've found her already then. There's nothing keeping you two apart is there?" Joe said.

"She's only just texted me saying that she's here and you've already found her." He added.

"What? You were in on this?" I questioned.

"Yeah. He texted me about a week ago with a picture of some plane tickets and said they were mine and that you were really missing me, but he wanted me to keep it a secret. And now here I am." She said.

"Thanks Joe." I said.

"I'll let you two catch up then." He said as he started walking away.

I'm glad that the next two weeks were going to be spent with Alexis!

--------------------

Hope it's ok!!

Once again, I'm so sorry that these are taking so long!!

Katie xxx