Brad Imagine.

For: Twilightning (a.k.a Caitlin)

Brad's P.O.V
_________

Today we just decided to have a lazy day not doing much. We both had the day off and really needed some time together because we hadn't seen each other properly for a few weeks now! We decided to take it slow and not much has happened really. We're still getting to know each other's quirky ways.

Caitlin was going to come round in the morning and then we would spend all day together watching films and doing things that proper couples do. I'd told her that I was banning make up, jeans, dresses and skirts. I wanted her to be her natural self. Banning those items would mean that she wouldn't be able to hide behind them!

I was looking forward to her coming round. It feels like it was so long ago that I actually talked to her face to face. It kind of feels like we're starting again with our relationship. We've both been extremely busy and we just thought it would be best to wait until things had calmed down in our lives in case the stress and pressure stated to form cracks in our relationship.

I really like Caitlin and I hope we can stay together forever but you can never predict what's going to happen. I could look back in a year and think what happened? Where did she go? Or - I'm glad she found someone better.

Relationships and girlfriends has never really been my thing so that's why I always expect the worst with them. I've not got the greatest job to have a girlfriend - I'm in a different country for more than 50% of the year!

She arrived at my house and I immediately went out to see her. She was wearing no make up and had her her up in a ponytail. Natural. Perfect. She also had on black leggings and a familiar hoodie.

"Did you steal that?" I said pointing at the hoodie she was wearing.

"Maybe." She replied playfully.

She's rolled the sleeves up on it so that it didn't completely drown her and she looked really cute. She looks better than me when I wear it!

She came inside and got comfy on the sofa.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked her because it was almost lunch time.

"Yeah if you're having something." She replied.

We were still in that phase where the pair of us are still too polite to say what we really think. She's probably actually really hungry but she's too polite to just come out and say it, especially because we're still in the early stages.

I made us some sandwiches and we both ate them - they were actually pretty good for something that I made!

We got to that part in the day were you finish one thing and then you can't be bothered starting something else so you just sit there until the boredom takes over. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Come here." I said and opened my arms whilst making room on the sofa.

Caitlin came over to me and sat next to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and accidentally poked her in the process. She jumped and laughed.

'I can make a game out of this.' I thought.

I looked at her in a way that meant 'game on'.

"Oh no!" She said and immediately stood up.

I chased her round the living room before I got the chance to dive on her so that she landed on the sofa... Safely.

I tickled her, she tickled me. It was a vicious circle that just went round and round. It didn't seem like it was ever going to stop.

We chased each other around the whole of the house for quite a bit longer before the pair of got really tired and ended up collapsing on the sofa facing each other.

She was beautiful.

Funny.

Amazing.

The girl I want to keep forever!

We both moved closer together...

Whatever happened next happened behind closed doors...

--------------------

Sorry this is one is so late in the day - I still technically did daily updates because it's before midnight!

Not sure what tomorrow's chapter is going to be because I haven't started writing it yet!!

The Sidemen are in Manchester tomorrow and I didn't get tickets to see them!!!! :( :( :(

#youknowdat (If anyone gets that then I love you!! Hahahah comment if you know it!!)

Thanks again for everything!

Katie xxx