The 13 fact challenge...

Thank you to sweetpieharry for nominating me to do this... It actually took me a while to think of things that you didn't already know but...

1. I took Geography, History, Separate Science and Textiles for GCSE.

2. I want to go to university to train to be a vet after I've finished college.

3. I have a really unhealthy obsessions for Miniminter on YouTube at the moment.

4. I have a music bucket list and there's only one person left on it who I want to see live... Tiesto!!

5. I love travelling and seeing new places!!

6. I have an unhealthy obsession with minions - I have DVDs, teddies (they all have names), nail varnish, lights, mugs, onesie, pyjamas, t shirts, notebook, pens, pencils, rubbers - the list goes on!!

7. I really like EDM music. My favourite DJ's are Martin Garrix, Avicii, Borgeous and Tiesto.

8. My eyes change colour in the different seasons.

9. The first picture that is on my phone is of Martin Garrix.

10. I've chosen to take Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Geography for A-level.

11. I love Ben Phillips and Elliot Giles on YouTube/Facebook.

12. I swam with dolphins when I was in Mexico.

13. This was a lot harder to do than I expected.

The next 15 people were randomly picked...

CarolinaGomes191
musicismylife1615
theshield2001
that_dam_vampette
_HeyItsElliyah_
Jade_loves_TheVamps_
fortheloveofcereal
MartinaEwanosky
ele-melon
-5sos_UnionJ-
TheVamps_5SOS_xx
Piper_TheTide
silver2005
bradleycake
5sos-Kpop-Lover

The rules are above to those people who have been nominated... Please follow the rules as I don't want to have to punish you!!

Also, thanks for 800k!!!! I'm so happy!!

Katie xxx