Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy

Start from the beginning

"Not until you agree that I shall be named Captain Smexy." He deadpanned.

I sighed and said, "oh my god how old are you! Fine, you're Captain Smexy. Now open the door."

He winked and said, "see that wasn't so hard," before turning around and fiddling with the door. "Captain FluffyBear." I mumbled to myself just for the sake of not agreeing to his ideology.

He tugged it one last time before it slowly creaked open, we both quickly got in taking our shoes off carefully and trying to dry them off with the paper towels that lay by the sink so they don't drip everywhere.

"I can't see anything." I whispered frantically as he shut the door carefully behind us.

"Yeah 'cuz it's dark dumbo." He whispered sassily which I slapped him on the shoulder or what I thought was his shoulder for. "You just slapped my butt, kinky Rafa eh!"

I gasped and said, "oh ya Allah gross oh my god sorry sorry!" I heard his hushed laughter, "I was just kidding you got my chest."

I breathed a sigh of relief before asking, "how do we find our way?" I felt the material of his jacket sweep past my arm and I looked up lightly seeing the outline of his face. "Grab the end of my jacket and just follow after me."

I did what he said and he mumbled some things to himself as we made our way blindly through into what I presume is his living room. "Okay stairs ahead." He whispered and my arms went up as he stepped up one stair. The step was too far for me though and I tripped a bit letting go of his jacket to soften my fall with my hands.

"Ouch," I grumbled trying to get up, "you okay?" Mikhail whispered and he accidentally slapped me in the face as he moved his arms around. "Ow!" I whisper/yelled and pushed his hands away from my face. "Whoops sorry princess," he whispered back. Grabbing ahold of the banister I climbed up after him.

"Tiptoe slower!" I said as we finally made it up the stairs, a nearby window illuminated the narrow hallway for us to walk past his parents room and identify his.

We passed by the hallway that lead to his parents room and as we made our way to his I noticed the door that I had hidden in last time. I pulled Mikhail to a stop by the hood of his jacket and he raised an eyebrow at me, I gestured my head to the door and whispered, "who's room is that?"

Mikhail stiffened for a second before shaking his head, "it's just a guest room, come on."

He turned and shuffled down the carpeted hallway and I rushed to catch up, he opened the door and I walked in with him following close behind and closing it after us.

I stood at his bookshelf as he looked through his drawers. I scanned his books like I had done last time but this time I noticed an actual novel at the very top. As he continued searching I reached up on my toes trying to reach it.

As I was so close to grabbing it Mikhail said, "found it," and I stumbled into the shelf causing most of the books to topple down. I met Mikhail's eyes and we both turned our heads to the door as the light from the hallway outside opened. " Rafa hide!" He whispered frantically as he closed his bedroom lights.

I quickly shoved a few of the books back up before diving into his closet after him. My breathing was frantic as I tumbled into his chest before leaning back to the opposite side. I heard the door to his bedroom door open. The lights opened and peaked through the bottom of the closet as Mikhail clutched the journal to his chest.