面白い (Interesting)

Start from the beginning

"Who the fuck sent you?!" I asked him. He gave me a confused look and raised his hands in defense.

"Naw ma you got it all wrong. I was gonna offer you a ride home. You didn't hear me screaming ya name?"

I tilted my head in confusion. I didn't remember him screaming my name. All I saw was that door and I swore I saw him when I ran.

I put my knife back in my pocket, and shook my head. Jacques offered his hand and I took it. I went inside the car, happy that I was sitting down on fine cushioned seats. I closed my eyes, Jacques cologne going through my nostrils. I felt him staring, and it made me uncomfortable, making goosebumps pop up on my skin.

"If you have any questions regarding why I got so defensive, don't ask."

I opened my eyes, and touched my bra once more. The money was still there.

"How did you get that scar?" He asked pointing to my left boob. I looked down, realizing the tank top was falling a bit. I quickly fixed my shirt, ignoring his question. He touched it, making shivers go down my spine. He abruptly stopped and leaned back on the seat.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I decided to thank you for the dance and take you home."