Chapter 16: Barbie Slaps Hurt Like A Bitch*

Začať od začiatku

      My eyes were lined with darkness, my hair messy, no make up on my face, dressed in a  lazy t-shirt and leggings.

       I smoothed my hair back out of my face and washed my red eyes out with some cold water.

      I leaned my arms against the porcelain of the sink as I heard laughing outside the bathroom and three blondes entered.

     There she was, Ansley.

    She wore her designer mini skirt and pink crop top, her usual 6 inch pumps.

     I knew my luck was bad, I just wished it wasn't this bad.

      "Oh look who it is!" She squealed. "The fat little pig who kissed my boyfriend and tried to have sex with him," she growled. "how could Adrian want to hang it with your fat ass?"

"He's not your boyfriend anymore," I ground my teeth, sick of her shit. "and nothing happened between us, he's just my friend, it's also none of your business, Barbie." I replied fiercely.

Her eyes widened in shock. "What did you say you ugly pig?" Her voice low and venomous.

"I said, it's none of your business, and he's not your boyfriend, he's my friend." I stood a little straighter and walked past her and stepped out into the hallway.

What I didn't expect was for her to pull my arm before I could get back in the classroom and slap me, hard.

The hit was so powerful that I nearly fell.

I touched my undoubtably pink cheek and looked at her in shock as she pushed me off my feet and I landed on the ground.

I cried out in pain. "NO ONE TALKS TO ME LIKE THAT!" She screamed, starting to kick with her sharp heeled shoes, she kept doing it until I cried out in even more pain.

Ansley's minions looked horrified.

I felt tears slip out of my eyes. "HE'S MINE! YOU HEAR ME?! MINE!" She leaned down and sneered in my face before slapping it again. I was helpless to stop her as she did it a few more times.

By then a few teachers including Ms.Richards came out into the hallway.

A male teacher I didn't recognize grabbed Ansley by the waist and pulled her off me, dragging her to the principal's office.

Ms.Richards kneeled down to look at my bloody nose and bruised shoulders and legs.

I saw the students coming out in the hallway to see me on the ground crying.

Amy and Wyatt came running to my side, Ms. Richards stood up and went to tell the school nurse I was coming.

"What happened? Are you okay?" They asked, Amy moved some hair from my face and Wyatt held me up from falling back on the floor.

I saw him there, looking like he wanted to come help me, but I shook my head, pleading with my eyes. The last thing I needed was Adrian seeing me even more vulnerable.

He respected my wishes and went back into the classroom.

A few teachers questioned Ansley's minions, and for once they seemed to be telling the truth.

I wiped some blood from my lips. "No," I shivered turning into their embraces. "I'm not okay."

"Let's get you out of here," Wyatt lifted me up, holding my arm over his shoulder, Amy under my other arm,