"Once in a life time means there's no second chance." Niall starts to sing and the others start to cheer. "so I believe that you and me should grab it while we can."

"Make it last forever and never give it back." I join in and everyone start to cheer even louder.

"It's our turn and I'm lovin' where we're at." Niall sings and I move closer to him. He puts his arm around my waist and rests his hand on my side.

"Because this moment's really all we have..."

We sing the song to the end and at one point, the others join in, just like in the movie. Moments like this, I wish would last forever. I forget that Aaron told me that he loves me, even though he knows that I love Niall. I forget that I saw a hint of insecurity in Niall's eyes. I forget the bad feeling that I feel since we landed in Ireland. I forget it and let Niall take my thoughts away. As always. He makes me forget the bad parts and lets me memories the good parts. Just laying around in my bed, right next to him, is already a good part that I'll never forget. If I could and if he could – if we could – we wouldn't move out of bed. I know that he feels like that too, just looking into his gorgeous blue eyes tell me that he feels like that as well.

"I feel like all the times we watched High School Musical, prepared me for this." Niall laughs and pulls me onto his lap. He rests his head on my back and continues to chuckle into my back while I play with his hands that lay on my stomach.

"It wouldn't a traditional karaoke, if..." Calum makes a pause, takes the mic from Niall and gives it to Aaron. "If Olivia and Aaron wouldn't sing together." He smiles at Aaron before looking at me. I roll my eyes at him as Finn chooses a song.

I nearly choke on my own saliva when 'I gotta go my own way' starts. I clear my throat, overly loud before taking a deep breath. "I gotta say what's on my mind. Something about us doesn't seem right these days..." As I sing, I feel the awkwardness between Aaron and I grow and grow to a massive ball that's in the room but no one except us notices it. No one except us know that he still loves me. No one except us know that he isn't loving Hannah, his girlfriend, but me. Niall sits still as I sing the lyrics of the song. His hands are still on my stomach, as if he's trying to protect me from something.

"What about us? What about everything we've been through..." Aaron starts to sing. I feel like there's no air in this place anymore. Not even on earth. Niall takes one hand away from my stomach and starts biting his nails as he leans back.

"What about trust?" I gotta continue.

"You know I never wanted to hurt you." Aaron sings and looks me directly into the eyes. We continue the song and everyone is watching us. I keep my eyes on the television but can feel Aaron's staring holes into my soul. I'm happy for you, Olivia. But... I-I love you, you know. And I may was drunk yesterday night, but it was true what I said. I love you, the scene keeps coming into my head over and over again while we finish the song.

Once it's done, I take a deep breath as everyone is cheering. How can they not feel the awkwardness?, I ask myself and can't find any answer by looking at each of them. Not even Ethan, my twin brother, notices it.

But Niall does.

"Everything alright?" He whispers and I nod. I give the microphone to Kimberly and hope that I won't have to sing again tonight. Maybe with Niall, but never again with Aaron. I should have just gave the microphone to Kimberly but nooo it's 'tradition'. If I could I would hit myself right there and then for bringing that tradition into our yearly catching up/hanging out afternoon that we always have before christmas.

"Sure?" Niall rubs my back and I nod. I take his hands into mine and warm them up. His hands are hot, other than mine that are freezing cold. Sam who has the mic now, starts to sing yet another High School Musical song and only then I realize how much we've not grown when we're together as a group. I know for sure that outside Sam's house, when one of us is not around all of us others, that one is grown up and doesn't think about the next High School Musical song to sing. It's kinda funny that we are all over 18, some over 21 and Finn already 23, but we're still here, singing High School Musical songs after playing a game for an entire hour.

The night goes on, until 9 pm when the others decide to go clubbing. Niall and I don't want to, firstly because we want to be alone before he leaves tomorrow, secondly because we're not public and going clubbing doesn't really hide our relationship from the public more and thirdly because we simply don't want to.

Niall and I say goodbye to everyone and get into his car. As soon as Niall drives off, the scene of two kids going ice skating plays in front of my eyes. It's in arena and they are around many other people but for the girl and for the boy, only the other one exist. Nothing is important than that moment. The small boy skates over the ice like a pro while she stays back. When he notices that she isn't following him, he skates back to her and takes her hand. Together they skate while Christmas songs are playing out loud.

"Everything alright?" Niall tears me out of the scene. I wonder how many time she already asked me that question today before I answer.

"Yeah but don't drive us home." I tell him. He quickly gives me a confused look before looking back at the road. "Turn left and then go ahead until the third intersection where you turn left again.

"Whaaaat?" Niall's still confused but turns left like a I told him to.

"Just do it, love." I smirk at him and lean back. I instruct him way to the ice arena and watch him more getting confused every minute.

When we arrive there, Niall seems to understand my plan. But only for a second. He gives me a confused look yet again and I can't hold it in but just burst out laughing.

"Jesus christ, Niall!" I roll my eyes at him and take his hand. We walk to the back of the building where the little security's office is.

"What are we--" He cuts himself off when I knock on the door. "Olivia... "Niall takes a step back but keeps on holding my hand.

A big man with brown hair and green eyes opens the door and opens hisarms with a smile on his face.

"Bob!"I exclaim and hug my auntie's husband's brother.

"Olivia, long time no see." He chuckles and lets me step in.

"I knoooow." I smile and pull Niall in behind me. "Bob, is it... umm possibly for us to skate?" I ask and smile at him.

"Of course. But only until 11, Olive garden." He winks at me and I roll my eyes. "And you must be..." He looks at Niall.

"I'm Niall." Niall smiles and takes a step closer to us.

"My boyfriend." I explain. Bob forms an O with his mouth, nods and leads us to the ice field. He goes behind the counter and I tell him our shoe sizes.

"Can you even skate?" Niall asks me while Bob is at the back to get our skating shoes.

"We're about to find out." I giggle. Bob comes back with our skaters and I thank him smiling. He leaves us alone and I take Niall's hand to lead him over to the bench where usually players sit and wait for their turn.

I pull on the skaters and so does Niall. "Are you ready, Horan?" I smirk at him and stand up.

"Ready, Olive garden." he chuckles and I roll my eyes at him. "Are you ready, Olive garden?" He laughs. I punch his arm as he gets up and takes my hand. We stand on the ice across from each other and Niall gives me a kiss on my forehead before skating away from me. I can't remember the last time I skated but I manage to get a bit away from the seats.

"Olive!" Niall shouts and skates back to me. "What on earth?" He laughs, takes my hand and leads me over the ice. It's not as difficult with Niall by my side as alone and somehow Niall reminds me of the little boy in the scene that played in front of my eyes in the car. And I remind myself of the little girl.

Is it possible that those kids could have been us when we where younger? 

From before I lost my memory?