TWENTY NINE

Long chapter :) enjoy, vote and don't forget to comment you reaction and thoughts! xx

Niall spots me standing next to Adam and his eyes widen. Fuck!, my inner voice yells. I feel extremely guilty for just standing next to Adam, when Niall is the one who lied. "I have work." He said. "I'm sorry." He said. It was all a lie.

Our whole relationship was a lie. He wouldn't do this, if it wasn't, would he? Why is he doing this? Why can't he tell me the reason? Why can't he just tell me the truth? My head spins around as our eyes meet. Something in me breaks and I gasp.

Everything was a joke to him. Did he mean anything serious? I don't understand. He's always been sweet to me, always and now that he's back from LA, he breaks my heart. He goes out with his mates and that girl instead of spending time with me.

We haven't seen each other in real life for 2 whole weeks and he chooses to spend his day and nights with his friends instead of me. Seriously, I have nothing against his friends and it's okay for me if he's spending some time with them, but what is with me?

The conversations on the phone got shorter and it seems like he doesn't want me anymore. But why is still so sweet? He wanted to study at his house, he wanted me to come to that restaurant and last night, when I was angry and hurt, he wanted me to come with him to his house. I gave in too fast. I should have been more stubborn.

I used to be so stubborn and now, it faded away. What happened? Oh yeah, Niall happened and I got weak. He makes me weak... but at the same time so happy and full of energy.

I shiver when I see that girl whispering something into Niall's ear. Our eyes are stilled locked to each other and I wonder how long we've been looking at each other now. A wave of pain runs over all my feelings until there's nothing felt than pain. It doesn't just hurt, it's painful. I feel like I have a knife in my heart and it gets hard for me to breath.

"Olivia?" Adam's starts to shake me and then I realize that I completely zoned out and got lost in Niall's eyes and in the pain.

"Breathe." He says and I do. I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath, that's how lost I got in the blueness of my boyfriend's eyes... or ex-boyfriend? I don't know and I don't want to know.

I still want to be his girlfriend. I still love him.

"Olivia." Adam steps in front of me and blocks my view. I come out of my trance and look up to Adam. I shake my head and look over his shoulder. Niall is coming over to us, followed by that girl. I still don't know her name. I shake my head, turn around and walk away from Adam, from Niall and that girl. I rush through the dancing people until I get to the toilets. It doesn't surprise me that there's a long line at the woman's toilet while at the men's toilet is no line at all. I'm tempted to go into the male's toilet, but Niall can get in there.

And then I see a door that leads out. I push open and hope that no alarm does off. Luckily everything remains quiet and I close the door behind me again. I don't care if I won't get in anymore. I need fresh air. I take a deep breath and think about signs that could have warmed me from tonight. But nothing.

Niall was always sweet to me. He was always a great boyfriend. Our phone calls may have shortened but they stayed wonderful. I loved and still love every conversation we had. Every pointless, completely unnecessary and random conversations that I will always keep in mind, I love. I should have gotten angry the first time, I saw pictures of Niall and that girl leaving a club near London. I should have demanded a reason. I shouldn't have just let it go and be okay. I hate myself for giving in, but that's what he does to me. One thing and he makes me forget the bad stuff.