~39~

*I'm so sorry guys, but only one update this week and I'm trying to find time to wrote more, but someone (me) has used all but 1 tiny megabyte of her data and so I only have time to update and see what you guys comment and who votes. Don't fear I get more Friday and I promise I won't use a lot this time, so I can update more. And tonight's episode AMAZING I loved it, not a big fan of overlapping episodes, but they do it so amazingly. and Zayn's song Pillowtalk, it's my jam I love it so much. And I love you guys for reading and commenting and voting. I would just like to say a big thank you and sorry for only one update. So after my huge paragraph enjoy chapter 39 you beautiful nerds*

"So you and Derek?" Stiles asked looking over at me smirking. I pushed him off the hood of his car and laughed when he popped back up looking confused.

"No, we haven't done anything like that." I said has Scott walked over with two bottles of coke and a bag of chips.

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked has he jumped on the car by me.

"Nothing important. How's your life going?" I asked has I opened one of the cokes and Stiles got up on the other side by me.

"Allison is in France with her dad, I haven't talk to her at all." Scott said eating some chips before leaning back and looking up at the sky.

"A blood moon is suppose to happen soon. I wonder what will happen to you guys?" Stiles said making me look at him confused.

"Red moon, it's suppose to be a full moon to. So more power to you I guess." He said making me and Scott laugh at him.

"This year is going to be different, for all of us." Scott said making us look at him.

"Well if we die, I'm blaming you for doing it." I said making him laugh at that.

"Well its not going to be bad, we promise and maybe you'll find someone new." Stiles said making me laugh at him.

"You will find someone Scott, maybe they are somewhere hoping you'll find them." I said laying down by him on the car. Stiles laid by me and we all looked up at the sky.

"This year won't be bad maybe, maybe it will be amazing." I said grabbing both of their hands and holding them.

For some weird reason I've been puking up blood all day. It happened the first time in first period. I was just sitting down doing my work when I felt like Olaf and my stomach felt like it was getting impaled. I asked to go to the bathroom.

I called Derek but not an answer each time I called. I called over 100 times. Now don't call me clingy, just a girl who wants to know why she feels like she's dying. You know mates and all, feel each others pain.

Second bad thing that happened. The twins, the ones who took Issac and Boyd, not me and Scotty, tried to know why I was having a major nose bleed in third period. It was terrible, the amount of tissues I needed.

Third, my dad had to come pick me up and when he did he took me to mom. Good thing mom told me to just wait in the back, by the time I got settled in and ready for this 'check up' my nose stopped bleeding and my stomach felt fine. So I snuck out and went to Derek.

When I got there I noticed a different smell, probably the alphas, I told myself has I walked in. When I walked in Derek was changing his shirt and Cora was gone.

"For the record I love life and living and not bleeding." I yelled at him has I walked into the loft.

"Image bleeding all day at school that your dad has to take you to the doctor and your mother has to hid you in a room. A closet to be exact, and not a nice big one no a tiny one." I yelled more walking over to me. He grabbed my arms and kissed me.

"The alphas came and we sorta had a fight." He said when he pulled back. I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

"So basically you going through the air a few times and then falling on your ass?" I asked making him smirk and nod his head.

"My fighting isn't that bad." He said has I walked and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah it isn't that bad, it's terrible, horrendous, sad to watch, a waste of muscle. The list could go on and on, but I'm going to stop right their." I said making me come over and pick me up.

"What are you doing, put me down Derek Hale." I said trying to move from his arms.

"Whats that?" I said pointing to the window with a sigh on it. The alpha pack sign.

"A message." He sais before putting me down and then the door opened and Peter walked in.

"At least we weren't doing anything." I said has Peter shook his head and Derek smirked.

"But it would of been funny to see his reaction." I said getting up from the bed.

"Don't you have school?" Peter asked looking at me confused.

"Don't you have something to do with your life?" I asked looking at him smirking.

"Well I was dead for around 3 months, so no not really." He said making my smirk fall and making me want to punch him.

"You play that card again, I'll make sure you are back in the ground." I said pointing my finger at him and growled showing I mean business.

"Derek calm your mate here." Peter said walking over to where Derek was looking at a map of the Argents building.

"Both of you stop." Derek said not looking up from his work. I walked over and looked at what he was doing. I looked at my watch on my phone and saw I had three messages from Stiles asking me to go to his house.

"hey loved the chat we had, but I have to go." I said giving Derek a quick kiss and running out of the loft to Stiles house. When I got their pizza was on the counter and papers were surrounding Stiles.

"I figured out why the alphas might be here." He said chewing a piece up when he talked.

"They want Derek in their pack." He said sliding me a piece of pizza.

"Why are you telling me?" I asked looking at him confused.

"You and Derek are strong because of your mate bond, but theirs something about you that makes you guys stronger. Scott told me what happened last night. I did some digging and came up with to things: one, you might be changing in to something we don't know about or two, your a special breed." I looked at him confused and then he sighed and picked up some papers then pulled one out.

"It's called a hybrid, though on the website it said only hybrids can be mates with hybrids, but you're an advanced species of a wolf." He said making me grabbed the paper and looked at it.

Most advanced hybrid Werevampire, cross between werewolf and vampire. Hybrids mate with other hybrids. Special rare hybrid, werebanshee, cross between werewolf and banshee. Power for that tends to take longer then other hybrid to develop. Development time period three to six months after bitten.

"Stiles what does this mean?" I said after I looked through the paper.

"Itt most likely means you're different and Derek hasn't told us the real truth yet." He said making me confused and worried at the same time.

That's impossible, Dereks not a hybrid, he would of told me. I would of found out by now. Maybe he's the one Cora was talking about yesterday. It would make since, they are family and they know each other. It's been over six months since I was bit. But I did predict Matt dying and Erica dying right after him this summer. I need to talk to someone about this.