~31~

*Happy New Years to you all and if you've already read the last chapter I went back and added a question to it. If you could read that and comment what you think that would be amazing. I know some people aren't ok with reading it, but some are so let me know we're you stand. I love you all. Also I love that picture up there, but the mustache on him is just weird to look at for me, but I love him so oh well.*

"Lydia this party is going to be amazing." I said walking down the stairs to where she was in her kitchen. She turned around and smiled at me before fixing my hair a little.

"We can't have you looking like a mess. And is Derek coming to the party?" She asked. I shook my head and walked over to my purse on the counter.

"Hey, did something happen between you two?" She asked.

"No, we're just fixing some things right now." I said checking my phone to see if I had a call from him.

"What happened? You know you feel better when you talk about things." Lydia said. I sighed and turned around and looked at her.

"He thought I was cheating on him." I said rubbing my temples.

*Flashback*

"You should make him mad." Stiles said has we gathered around his jeep.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"OK not mad, but jealous." We all looked at Stiles confused.

"Matt's friends with Simon and Matt had a crush on you before. Make one of them jealous and we could find something out." Stiles said.

"Or we could pretend she got hurt by one of us." Scott said making me even more confused.

"What?" I asked so lost.

"So make him think he has a chance." Derek said from right beside me.

"Yeah and then he'll try to get us all together to cause us pain for hurting her." Stiles said making me even more confused.

"And then we take him down and Jackson." Scott said finishing the thought.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" I asked getting their attention.

"We're going to pretend that Derek hurt you and you're going to go cry to Matt and Simon." Stiles said making me nod my head. I understood the plan and it was terrible.

*~*
"So you guys got into a fight?" Lydia asked confused a little.

"Yeah he was getting so demanding. It was a lot to take in." I said feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Don't cry, your make up will be ruined. You should talk to someone else and get back at him." She said smirking at me.

"Yeah I probably should but I really love him." I said sniffing.

"It will get better I promise just keep telling me what happened.

*Flashback*

"This plan sucks." I said looking at Derek.

"But it will work. I promise nothing bad will happen." Derek said putting his arms around me.

"OK I'll do it, but not for any of you or Jackson, but because people are getting hurt." I said turning my head from them.