Chapter 14

all too well

Right after Andrew left, I followed Miles upstairs and dragged him into my room before I shut the door aggressively. "Okay, what the hell was that?"

"Yeah, what the hell was that?" He mocked me as he crossed his muscular arms in front of his rapidly beating chest.

"I'm serious, what's going on?" I took a step forwards with my eyebrows pushed together to the point my brain began to hurt.

"I'm not a fan of Andrew and I don't want you to be around him. Was that really so hard to understand?" He took a step forward too and now we were very close and it was getting harder for me to remain mad when his astonishing eyes were piercing straight into mine.

"Care to share?" I asked, placing my palm onto my heart to stop it from beating this ridiculously fast.

He laughed as he licked his lips. "Trust me when I tell you that Andrew has secrets deeper than the ocean and he surely doesn't want you to know."

"What?" I frowned.

A smile curved his lips, "If he has some guts, he should tell you."

"You are annoying," I rolled my eyes at him since he was really getting on my nervous. I hate it when people mention something in front of you but don't tell you the whole story.

"So are you right now. Stop hanging around him, okay?" He lowered his gaze on me and I swear there was a flood crashing the shores in his ocean blue eyes.

"What if I don't?" I challenged, bitting down on my inner cheeks.

His head moved closer to my ear until I could feel his hot breath against my earlobe, which caused me to close my eyes. "You don't want to know," he whispered raspily.

"Try me," I managed to say with such a weak voice that I was sure he knew what his simple touches on my body could do to me.

I was disappointed when he pulled away to stare into my eyes again. "Rose, you don't want me to. You're already soaking wet."

"You're such an idiot!" I couldn't stop myself from laughing although the sexual tension between us was insane.

"You're probably right." He shrugged, sucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I know I am," I took a step back the same time he took a step forward and I was trapped between the wall behind me and Miles' approaching body. His eyes were holding me captive and I couldn't seem to push him away because no matter how hard I tried to, my arms wouldn't move.

He was observing me until he tugged a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, leaning closer and closer each second. Instead of doing something, I looked into his eyes and constantly away, just to look back at them with my body shaking under his touch.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want me to continue," he whispered.

Don't look into his eyes, Rose.

He tilted my chin up, caressing my lower lip with his thumb carefully. Stop! I screamed in my head, but couldn't form a coherent sentence to actually make him stop. Maybe because I just didn't want him to and maybe because I enjoyed this just as much as he did.

He moved his head closer to me as he whispered into my ear, "I know that you like it when I touch you like this." His voice sounded so hot against my ear that my mind was going crazy and I felt the urge to feel his lips against mine right about now.

I closed my eyes to try and come back to my senses but it didn't work. For the sake of my own self, he needed to stop. My heart was racing like crazy and my palms became sweatier minute by minute. One of his hands moved down to my waist, whereas the other cupped my left cheek in his huge palm and I was forced to look up at him again.

"I-..." I wanted to tell him to stop, but my body enjoyed this way too much.

Suddenly, I felt his lips brush against mine in a teasing way, causing a low moan to escape my mouth. Oh my god.

I couldn't wait any longer, so I grabbed his face and crashed our lips together. I missed this feeling, but most importantly; I missed his soft lips against mine. There it was again, the feeling of electricity racing through my entire body as something in the pit of my stomach aroused.

My fingers made their way to his neck and the back of his head, playing with his baby hair. Miles' teeth clamped down onto my lower lip, causing me to grab his bicep and give it a tight squeeze as my body got weaker and weaker by this simple yet sophisticated kiss.

This time he grabbed both of my legs and I wrapped them around his strong body until he guieded us towards my bed to lay me down onto my soft mattress. It seemed like someone glued our lips together because I couldn't get enough of them. His body was hovering over mine as one of his hands was still occupied with my messy hair, he secured his body on top of mine with his other.

I never felt anything like this before. He was the first boy who could make me feel so good by just kissing me. I wanted him, but when he slid his hand under my shirt and his cold fingers made contact with my warm skin, I shot my eyes open and pushed him off of me gently, finally yelling "Stop!"

For a couple of seconds our heavy breathes were the only source of noise that could be heard and my chest was rising up and down in a fast motion that I thought it would explode any second from now.

"Wow," I licked my lips to taste him before I bit down onto the bottom one.

"Wow," he repeated, trying to catch his breath again.

"As much as I like this, we have to stop." I couldn't dare to look into his eyes because I was scared of his reaction. The last time I told him that I couldn't do this, he was pretty mad.

"Don't say something you can't hold onto, Rose." He said before he pushed himself off of me to readjust his clothes.

"If you actually stopped walking around me, it would be way easier," I admitted, playing with my nails.

"I'll be gone next week anyway and I'll try to stay away from you as long as you promise me to stay away from Andrew, alright?" He asked as he kneeled down in front of me to look at me and I nodded.

"Okay."

He was right. Don't make promises you can't hold onto because by now I was pretty sure that I liked Miles and liking someone usually turned into falling in love with someone.

...

author's note:

Please don't be a silent reader. If you read this story and actually enjoy it, you should definitely vote and maybe even express your feelings towards a character in the comment section below/while reading. Thank you if you do!