He pulls back, glaring at me. I could see the fire in his eyes and how angry he was. "Why aren't you kissing back? Don't you want me?" His grip on my wrists were tightening.

"Tyson, let go."

"No."

"Tyson, seriously! You're hurting me.."

"Good, maybe that'll teach you not to walk away from me and wonder off with that idiot of a brother you have."

"Ty, please let go.." Crap, this was really starting to hurt now! Damn, that nurse is a smart cookie. I definitely have to stay away from him. I felt tears running down my face.

"Baby, don't cry. I'm sorry!" Didn't even realise I was crying but okay. He lets go of my wrists and I rub then. I notice how they had already turned red.. "I didn't mean to hurt you.." Psh, yeah right! He pulled me close to him and hugged me. What the hell?! I push him away and slap him.

"You're a liar and a bully, and I don't want anything to do with you!"

"Are you breaking up with me, babe?"

"Yes! You were rude to Amy, beat my brother up, and you're completely disrespectful to me! I don't need you in my life, and I'm definitely not easy by the way. Definitely not willing to do anything." I could tell he was about to grab my or something, but Ryan walked out.

"What's going on here?" Ryan demands. "Why are you crying?" He asks, looking st my probably tear stained face. He turns to Tyson, "Have you done something to her? Huh?! I swear-"

"Go to hell, pretty boy! I don't need you, Riley. Never have, never will. I can get any girl, I don't need to be tied down to you."

"Good, cos I broke up with you anyway." He glared at Ryan and I and stormed off.

"You're better off without him, you know?"

"I know. Realised it a tiny bit too late. Good thing we only lasted for a month."

"A month of lies, Riley. You lied to mum and dad. And what happened just now with you and him? Why were you crying?"

"I know, I was wrong. It's all done now, me and him are no more. I'm definitely not dating for a little bit, gotta find a nice guy first and not a jerk like him. Oh, and um.. Nothing happened. He just didn't take the breakup well and said soke hurtful things. That's all." I didn't want to worry him, I knew he would go crazy and I didn't want him to get into another fight. Besides, Tyson and I are over anyway. "Anyway, you and Amy?" I ask, trying to change be the subject.

"We're dating now."

~

Ryan's POV

"You're dating now? That's brilliant, congrats!"

"I mean, I kind of owe it to you. If you hadn't sent me that text, I wouldn't have gone after her." It was stupid that without the text, I wouldn't have gone after her. No matter what, I should've gone. Maybe I just needed the motivation?

"Well, I'm glad this worked out. You guys are actually really cute. I have noticed how you both look at each other, and damn she looks like she's madly in love with you. I love it, my little bro is in love!"

"I'm older than you by twelve minutes."

"Shh, let me have this moment of pretending to be older."

"Ryan! What the hell happened?!" Riley and I stare ahead to a shocked Amy. She ran up to me, and placed her hands on my face. "Are you okay?!" I chuckle, taking hold of her hands and lowering them off my face.