Extra 4

Please note that this is no longer an actual chapter, just something that I had written long ago. This is no longer part of the actual book. Thank you. This is also not edited.

"Kylie? What..?"

"Lexi!" Riley came by my legs and waved at the girl, who I'm guess was Lexi.

"Hi, Riley!" Well, I guess this is happening.. Please don't let Alison still be in love with Damian..

"Come on in then." I move aside for them to walk in, and they do. Lexi and Riley immediately run off, probably to Riley and Ryan's bedroom. I swear Lexi is like two years older than Riley.. Unless this is another daughter of Alison's? "So, uh, how you been?" I ask Alison.

"I've been great. Managed to get married at one point, but I left him."

"Oh, I'm sor-"

"Don't be, he was an asshole. I don't want to go into detail though. I'm just glad I got Lexi and I away from him." Something bad must've happened.. "How have you been? And Damian?"

"We're good, thanks. Still married if that's what you're asking." Crap, that came out a bit rude.. I didn't mean it to be.

Instead of biting back with a rude comment, she started laughing.. Laughing? What? "I'm over him, Kylie. You don't have to worry about my old obsession over him. I'm honestly well over him."

"Kylie who- oh my heavens no. What the hell are you doing here?!" Damian whisper-yelled, his eyes almost bulging out of his eye socket.

"Calm down, Damian. As I was just telling Kylie, I'm over you. Way over you. Oh, and I'm here because your daughter invited me and my daughter here."

"Great, just great." Damian scoffs, sarcastically. He runs his hand through his hair, huffing. "Don't cause anything, Alison."

"I told you, I'm over you. I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, Riley told me that Lexi doesn't have a dad?"

"She doesn't, not really. I don't know who her father is. But, I haven't found the right man that is a good father figure. My husband was an asshole, and my current boyfriend has yet to meet her. He knows I have a child, but we are just waiting for the right time for me to introduce him to her. But, I was thinking soon...so, yeah."

"Well that sounds great. I'm happy for you, Alison." I tell her, and I meant it. I was truly happy for her, and also happy she was over Damian.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. After everything that paternity test, I decided it was time to move on from you," she says, looking at Damian, "and I did. Telling you that you were the father was my last shred of hope to get you to be with me.. Okay, I did believe you were the father but part of me knew you weren't. I'm sorry if I caused anything between you guys...it was my intention, but now I understand it was very wrong of me. I hope we can all turn over a new leaf and actually get on, for the sake of our daughters."

"You can go-"

"I think that would be great. Don't you agree, Damian?" I ask,p him, giving him the look. He nods and mumbles something, something I didn't hear. I shrug and clap. "Right, we are having pizza for dinner... You guys like pizza, right?"

"Definitely."

"Alright, great. See, I told you, baby."

"You sure did, Damian. For once you were right about something!" I tease. He laughs and walks up to me, slapping my butt.

"Stop teasing me." He whines, pulling me close to him. "You're mean." He tells me, grinning. He leans down and kisses my nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, reaching up and kissing him.