2.6; "Just let it in."

Börja om från början

Running, I guess you could say that I'm running.

I've already ruined the best thing that I had, her.

So there was no reason for me to risk her safety and stay in New York, she hates me afterall. And she always will, just like everyone else does.

I pulled out a picture from my pocket, one of the only things I had taken with me.

It was a crumbly piece of paper, but it was a picture of her. The picture I took of her laughing and smiling the day of our first photography class, and I will cherish and keep this picture forever and hold it close, because this is all I have now.

I don't think i'll ever be able to make her laugh or smile again.

Suddenly my phone buzzed, and I looked down to the message.

From: Unknown.

' Smart choice to leave. Guess it's just you and me now.'

The fear grew inside of me,

I'll just have to continue running,

There was no going back now.

R I L E Y

My heart felt cold, stomach aching, eyes burning from the constant tears. I kept feeling this pain constantly, not like any other pain I have ever felt before. The pain as in Lucas is in pain.

And it's like I can feel it.

Another tear fell from my eye, as the memory of Lucas burned in my head. I couldn't just forget him, I don't think I ever will be able too. I've called, texted, done everything I can to find him but It is impossible.

He's gone.

And he's not coming back.

I've had numerous nightmares, where I've just woken up in tears, in pain. I don't know what to do without him.

Suddenly I heard a knock come from outside of my door. I didn't even bare to look, I just stared at the locket that I was fumbling with in my fingertips.

"Riley?" A soft voice spoke, as my door creaked open. I quickly wiped my tears.

"Yes?" I said quietly, voice cracking and small. I closed my eyes to hold back the tears that were about to overflow. It even hurt to speak.

I suddenly felt two people sit next to me on my bed.

"Oh honey." My mom said, before my dad and her engulfed me in a hug. There was no hiding it now, I bursted out in tears once again.

They held me close before I let go, to wipe my tears.

"You can't blame yourself." My dad whispered, squeezing my arm.

I just shook my head. "If I never said that I hated him, then he wouldn't have left." I choked out. My dad shook his head.

"Lucas wouldn't do it just because of that, there is probably something else going on that you're not aware of. But it isn't your fault." He spoke. I just looked at my dad, lost, empty.

"What do I do?" I whispered.

My parents looked at each other, before looking to me.

"You move on." My mom said.

My eyes suddenly went wide, the last piece of my heart shattering. I didn't think that I ever would be able to, I had hope that he would come back.

"I don't know if I can." I choked. My dad gave me a sad smile, before he grabbed my hand.

"You have to let go, and let it all in before you can move on." He said.

Then, the realization hit me.

I had already let go.

Which means,

I have to move on.

But I can't, I don't want to. I cant possibly move on from the one that I love.

But I have to,

I can't bear this pain anymore.

I have to move on from Lucas Friar.

>>>>>>>

Hello - Adele ( Cover )

A/N: I'm going to start putting up the songs at the top of the page, so you can listen to it while reading! I think listening to dramatic music makes it much more enjoyable and fun to read haha. How did you guys like this chapter?

Did you think that the man was Lucas's dad?! Plot twist, it isnt hehe. But we will get into that way later.

I hope you all had wonderful holidays! <3 Till next chapter I love ya'll.