Parrish

9:58pm

Scott walked through the doors of Derek's loft to see Void looking out through the windows.

'Aah 9:58pm Scott. You just made it by the skin of your teeth.'

Void turned around to face Scott as Scott walked closer to him.

'I don't want anyone else to die void. You win. Take my chaos, strife and pain. Just please don't hurt anyone else.' Scott said with a genuine tears running down his pale cheek.

Void walked even closer to Scott. He raised his hand, Scott become nervous but void just wiped his tear away. He hands felt warm on his cheek.

Void Stiles' hands slowly went down to his jaw line. He tightened his grip. Then he started to take it all away, all his chaos all his strife and all his pain. As he did this, Void's veins turned black which illuminated with his pale white skin.

BOOM.

Void was stopped because of a piercing pain that burned his right shoulder. He collapsed on his knees.

As he looked up he saw an officer. Scott turned around too.

'Officer Parrish!' Scott smiled.

Parrish then shot Void several times until Void was unconscious.

Lydia walked in 'I thought we would need some back up.' She laughed.

___________________________

Who loves Officer Parrish?!?!?

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thank for reading. Hope you love it.