Screams Never Lie

School.

The pack were all at the lunch table.

Scott stopped the tape recorder.

Everyone's jaws dropped after hearing the recording. They were silent for a good 20 seconds.

'S-so Stiles is dying?!' Kira said worriedly. 'I know we aren't that close but... Stiles' she said holding back tears.

'Don't worry I won't let this happen.' Scott said reassuring everyone.

'This makes so much sense.' Cathy said randomly to herself.

'What?' Malia asked.

'Remember when Lydia banshee screamed and we though that Malia was going to die but she didn't, so we thought it was Void but he didn't either.'

'What's your point.' Lydia asked.

'You banshee screamed for Stiles' death.' Cathy exclaimed.

Everyone gasped.

'So he is?!' Malia panicked.

'No he won't I will make sure he doesn't.' Scott said with so much hope.

'My screams never lie.' Lydia added.

*The bell rang*

Everyone went to class. Weirdly their was a crowed of people in front of their class door. Gasps, scream sand crying swept the halls. Scott pushes through everyone to see what it was.

It was a dead body.

It was sitting on a seat with a present bow on his head.

'Oh my god!' Cathy shouted.

'Get her out of here!' Scott yelled at kira. She dragged Cathy out of the horror scene.

Police sirens were heard.

Lydia started to cry, Malia was holding her because she started to loose her balance.

Scott saw that there was a note attached to the bow on the bodies head. It said:

"Killing the innocent is my favourite think to do.

-Void."

'DANNY DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!!' Scott boomed as he collapsed to the floor. 

___________________________

The pic at the top is Danny.

Aawww I loved Danny. He wasn't an important character but I still love him.

Thanks for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Follow.

Thanks you!