Chapter 3: Mind Talk and Creepy Talk

Well this isn't how I thought my day would go. I mean there's still a 0.1% chance this is all a bad dream right?

"Oh is that what you call your group?" Mr. Heechul - despite that weird and military like greeting - smiled at them warmly "Please introduce yourselves individually then"

I adjusted myself so it wouldn't be too obvious that I was withering in some strange sensation, my vision started to clear as I gave my everything to focus on what was going on.

The first in line looked a bit shy but had a very sweet smile "Hi, my name is Moon Jongup" He had a great athletic build, slick silver hair and wore a very eye catching green necklace.

The second in line had a very cold look on his face, but it looked slightly forced "My name is Kim Himchan" I would be intimidated but something about him reminded me of when I first saw Baekhyun.

Next in line was the one wearing a mask, he raised a piece of paper which had multiple doodles of cake on them but were scratched out, the paper read: "Daehyun" and nothing else.

The one who had given the greeting nodded his head and crossed his arms "Bang Yongguk" he simply stated. His voice still giving me chills even if I just heard it a while ago.

The next one gave a salute and a mocking smile "Yoo Youngjae, nice to meet all of you" that first thing that stood out on him were his chubby cheeks, or maybe that's just me.

My eyes met the last one, who was looking directly at me.

"Zelo's name is Zelo but is pronounced as Jelo like Gelatin" He smiled childishly blue eyes still not leaving mine. Youngjae seemed to see him staring at me and met my gaze as well casuing me to look away.

Mr. Heechul hummed in approval and looked around the classroom "Well we have a few vacant spots around the classroom so feel free to take your pick"

Can I swear? Can I curse? Can I just hate on that fact that the seat in front of me and to my right is vacant?

I felt like I was going to be stared at a lot so I straightened my posture and just bit the inside of my cheek, I would go to the toilet but it would just make me much of an attraction if I did something like that in the middle of this.

They all started walking in different directions and towards their seats like robots, Zelo especially as he walked up to the seat besides me and sat down. He kept glancing at me with curious eyes and I used my hair as a shield.

So let's just go over this, the mark hasn't affected me ever until now when six creepily familiar tranferees decide to crash land into this class. So the chances of them being the 6 aliens that I saw board the spaceship are really high, higher than I would like to admit.

The one who sat in front of me was the one with the mask, I didn't even notice he was there at first. He must be the silent type.

"Alright so I just have to quickly pick some stuff up at my office" Mr. Heechul looked over the class nervously as we were unusually quiet and stiff "Just wait till I get back"

The moment he closed the door behind him the room erupted in whispers, boys sounded more judging while girls sounded excited and were swooning over the new students.

I on the other hand was using all my willpower not to repeatedly punch myself in the chest out of frustration.

Crunch, crunch, slurp, slurp

Don't turn your head Avianna King, don't you dare do it...

Crunch, crunch, crunch

It's not worth it...