Testing Your Vocals ! Roc Royal Imagine Pt.2

Otay ! First and always i wanna say thanks to everybody that voted and I that I gots a surprise for y'all peoples ! Hehe ;) ... To The Imagine !! 

 Jordayn: Ayee, Wanna go somewhere... ;) Tre take us to 1423 Sea Wall Ave ! 

Roc: Were in the blue hell are you taking me !! *mumbles* To yo crib I hope... ;)* 

Jordayn: I heard you nasty ! And as a matter-a-fact ! We are going to my house... 

Roc: For...

Jordayn: You'll see... 

15 minutes later they arrive at Jordayn's house (With they clothes on ! Little Nasties...

Jordayn: *Grabs Roc's hand and opens the car door* Tre, You can leave and come back in like an hour or when we call okay ??

Tre: SHIIIIDDDDD !! You ain't gotta tell me 2wice !! Ayee dont do nothing  stupid ! LIKE BABIES ! speaking of babies, Lemme go see me baby momma !! Home girl be tripping and i be like " YO You better hush for i call your momma!! " you know cause her momma like me an- gco

Jordayn: Iight ! we get it ! Go pay your child support !! *Laughs* Just be back her when i call you!! 

Tre: Okay ! Whicho bad self *Snap Snap* ;) Bye *Pulls Off*

Roc: Your driver is nosey as hell !! 

Jordayn: He's my brother... -_- *Snatches her hand away and folds her arms* 

Roc: Oh Shi- What i meant was-gco

Jordayn: Lmaoo ! WHIPPED ASS!! I'm L Y I N G !! But he has been my driver since i was like 10, So her kinda is a close friend, But anywhore.... C'mon, I wanna show you something :)

*Jordayn dragges Roc all the way to her back yard which is sitting on the edge of a cliff over looking the sea, Her pool water running over the side of the cliff*

Roc: :O Dayummm !!! Keisha got racks!! (Who still says that... Only me !!) Shidd, I still live in the hood !! 

Jordayn: Ummm Salty much ?? Nah but, My momma has been doing this for YEARS, and she's earned every bit of what she has... I'm a proud ass daughter... And a spoiled one !! ^0^

Roc: Truu Truu, But what did you bring me here for ?? 

Jordayn: STRIP ! * Takes off her shirt, glasses, shorts, and chucks and jumps in the pool in her bra and drawls * CANNON BALL BITC- splashes

Roc: Awwe shit JUSS got really real !! *Strips down to his boxers and jumps in* I'M BOUT TO DIVE IN !! -splashes

Jordayn: WEEEEEEE AHHHHH !! *Slides off the edge of the pool*

Roc: JORDAYN !! *Panics* 

Jordayn: *CTFU !!* Roc ! Calm your tits, Well... Peaks ;) I'm right here, there's a tunnel that you slide through the other side of the pool !! 

Roc: *Looking over the edge of the pool* Turns around* Oh shi-fu-DAMN ! YOU SCARED THE HOLY SHIT OUTTA ME !! *Pulls her in the pool*

Jordayn: AHHH Your gonna get it !! *Dunks him* I BAPTIZED YOU BOIIIIIII !! AHAHA

Roc: *Grabs her waist* Yeah Yeah... *Starring at her again* 

Jordayn: You and this starring gonna have to stop my dude... its creepy A'f.... Y-Your still doing it... OHHH, I sees what yous be doing... ;) Trynna get me to kiss you... Nope :)

Roc: Awwe *Snaps his fingers* Thought that shit would work.... Fail !! 

Jordayn: Awwe ! Poor Roc... Nigga ! Whats your government name !! Roc is to short....

Roc: Noooooo ! I'm not allowed to give such info-mation ... Hehe ;) Nah, You really wanna know ?? Promise you wont laugh....

Jordayn: *Holds out pinkie* Otay, I promise...

Roc: Okay its-gco

Walter: CHRESANTO LORENZO ROMELO AUGUST !! What in the HOT HELL are y'all doing !! Keisha gonna kill me if she see y'all !! 

Jordayn: Calm you tits Walt, We JUSSS S W I M M I N G !! Okay, Get the platinum CD's outcha ass !!

Walter: :O I'm appalled ! Roc ! what you do to her playa- OOPS I mean y'all musta had fun doin-gco

Jordayn&Roc : I/She know/knows .... I/She heard us/y'all talking... Loud Ass ! *Bust out laughing* 

Walter: Oh. Well y'all get dressed and come with me to meet Keisha at the Ice cream place, If she ask why y'all changed say....

Jordayn: Umm we got in the pool, She wont be mad, I got clothes for you CHRESANTO !!! *Smiles* I like that better than Roc *Getting out the pool, Pops her drawls* ;) 

Roc: Oh snap... ;) Aye wait for me Jordayn *Gets out and runs after her, Gets stopped by Walter* Slow It Down Now... Don't be a big dumb dumb... Okay, Now got get changed...

Roc: Iight...

20 minutes later Roc and Jordayn come outside to Walter's car and get in in the back seat

Walter: What took yall so damn long ! Y'all didnt fuc-gco

Roc&Jordayn: NO WALTER !! WE DIDN'T SMASH ! 

Walter: Iight... Lets go...

30 Minutes later they get to the ice cream place where Keisha is waiting...

Keisha: What took y'all so damn long ??

Roc&Walter: See we was-gco

Jordayn: Me and Roc went to the house to swim :) He thought I was gone when i went through the tunnel !! It was fun ! ^0^ Then Walt came and got us.

Keisha: Oh Really?! That's good baby !! Well go get in the car and I'll meet you out there *Hand Jordayn the Keys* 

Jordayn : OOOO CAN I DRIVE !! 

Keisha: Not tonight baby, Tomorrow thoe!

Jordayn: :( Otay...* Kisses Roc on the lips (Gif to Le Right but She kissed him)* I had fun today, I guess i'll see you tomorrow... Bye Chres, Bye Walt ! *Go's outside to the car*

Roc&Walter's P.O.V.T. 

OH SHIT !! I'M DEAD :/

End of P.O.V.T

Roc: Keisha ! I'm sorry ! She took me to the house and-gco

Keisha: Boy hush and hug me!! *Hugs Roc* Thank you August... *Pulls away* She hasn't gotten in that pool since we moved here, Or even been out of the house unless it was for school, the mall or the poetry lounge downtown ! Thank you for bringing back my babygirl

Roc: Your welcome :) I really like her thoe Keisha...

Keisha: Well.... DATE HER !! I don't care... As long as there's NOOO babies being made... 

Roc: Iight !:) Besides, I was just testing her vocals...

                                             ~ THE END ~ 

OTAY !! How was it ?? Give me feed back :) And AGAIN !! Thank y'all sooo much for showing me SOO much love and communicating with me, I honestly appreciate it :') 

The Surprise...

If you ain't @itsmethioneandonly or @Kazie98 you wont know, But... Imma freak !! Yeah i said dat der !! So if you want a  LOVEY DOVEY Imagine or A Scary Imagine, JUST ASK !! I can write it :) I DON'T MIND! DON'T BE SHY !! I know some of y'all is freaks too... " Look at these eyes, I see everything ! " Lmaoo !! If you haven't seen the Desire and Roc video, you wont get it !! 

But yeah ! Comment, Vote and OH IF YOU AIN'T READING "Southern Pride" On @Kazie98 's Page you are missing out !! We worked hard niggetts !! GO READ IT !! Its getting GOOOOOOOOD , I KNOW CAUSE I WROTE SOME OF IT !!