█▓ Friendship ▓█

SORRY GUYS...THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE...

I THINK I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW...

I BET YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR IT...

SO...TO MAKE YOU GUYS BE PATIENT...I MAKE A ONE SHOT! A VMIN ONE SHOT! IM VMIN STAN!! HAHAHAHA...

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ACTUALLY THIS ONE SHOT IS MY ESSAY THAT I MAKE FOR MY EXAMINATION!

FUNNY RIGHT?

ANYWAY...ENJOY!! SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
█████████████████████████

Park Jimin is a seventeen-year-old boy and he is known for his cold personality,but the truth is,he is a caring,warm-hearted and loyal person.He has no parents and the person that he rely on is his bestfriend,Kim Taehyung.He really loves Taehyung like his own family.He promises to himself that he will protect Taehyung and ready to put his life on the line.Now,Taehyung is lying on the hospital bed because of his heart problem.Taehyung is trapped in the hospital since a month ago,when he collapsed during Physical Education period.The one who always took care of him at the hospital is Jimin.Taehyung's parents? They have passed away 10 months ago.So,Taehyung and Jimin are relying each other alot.

Jimin is inside a doctor's office.The doctor who is in charge of Taehyung is Dr.Jeon."Dr.Jeon,is there any latest information about Taehyung's donors?" Asked Jimin.He really hope that they have found a donor for Taehyung.It has been for a month."I'm sorry Jimin,we haven't found any donor yet,please be patient" "For how long we had wait for it?! I just can't take it anymore to see Taehyung's pale face and his really thin body!" Jimin yelled at Dr.Jeon's face."Calm down Jimin! Calm down! We need to believe that Taehyung will get a donor soon." Said Dr.Jeon.Jimin was just staring at the floor."Dr.Jeon...." Called Jimin with a soft voice."Yes Jimin?" Answered Dr.Jeon."Can you do some tests on me?" Said Jimin,making Dr.Jeon show a questioning look."Why do you want to do some tests?" "I want to donate my heart to Taehyung." "Okay then...come with me" Said Dr.Jeon and walks out his office and Jimin follows him.

Dr.Jeon is taking Jimin to many rooms to do some tests.Jimin wants to find out if he can donate his heart to Taehyung.He will do anything for Taehyung,just like Taehyung,who does anything for him."Jimin...I have got the results for your tests." Said Dr.Jeon.Now,Jimin and him are inside his office."Great! So,what are the results showed?" "You can donate your heart to Teahyung." Said Dr.Jeon."That is a great news! So,Dr.Jeon,when can we do the surgery?" Jimin asked excitedly."we can have it tomorrow...but Jimin,are you sure you want to do the surgery?" Asked Dr.Jeon. "Yes! Absolutely! Why are you asking me that question?" "Jimin...you know what will happen to you if you donate your heart to Taehyung,right?" Jimin's happy face suddenly turns into a gloomy face.He just slowly nods,signing that he knows that he will die after doing the surgery."You still want to do it,Jimin?" Asked Dr.Jeon again."Yes! I will do it! I don't want to see my bestfriend suffer anymore" Said Jimin firmly.Dr.Jeon just let out a small sigh."Okay then,you should go prepare for tomorrow's surgery" Jimin just nods and walks out Dr.Jeon's office.

Jimin returns to Taehyung's ward."Hey Jimin,there you are.Where have you been?" Asked Taehyung with his bright smile."Taehyung! I have good news!" Cried Jimin excitedly."Good news? What news? You finally have girlfriend?" Asked Taehyung randomly."No,silly..You have a donor!" Said Jimin excitedly as he gives a hug for Taehyung."This is really great! We should celebrate this after I'm fully recovered.So,who is the donor?" Asked Taehyung."Mmm..I don't know yet,but we will know it tomorrow.So,get ready for tomorrow's surgery" Jimin lied about the donor to Taehyung."Okay Jimin! I can't wait to be fully recovered and we can hang out together and have fun again!" Said Taehyung and smiles happily. "Me too,I can't wait for it" Said Jimin.That afternoon,they are chatting all day long until night.

The next day,Taehyung is getting ready for his surgery.Now he is in front of the surgery room."Jimin,you will be by my side when I wake up,right?" Asked Taehyung."Of course,I will be by your side Taehyung,don't worry" Said Jimin he shows a genuine smile.Then,Taehyung is sent into the surgery room,leaving Jimin alone at outside."I'm sorry Taehyung,I will not be by yourside" Murmured Jimin and he let out a small sigh.Then,he meets with Dr.Jeon to get ready to donate his heart to Taehyung."Dr.Jeon,can you give this letter to Taehyung after he wakes up?" Asked Jimin and gives the letter to Dr.Jeon. "Sure Jimin,I will give it to Taehyung.You are a great friend Jimin.I don't know how to describe how strong your bond with Taehyung is" Said Dr.Jeon.Jimin just smiles and says "Please take good care of Taehyung for me,Dr.Jeon" "I will Jimin,don't worry" Said Dr.Jeon as he tries to hold his tears."Dr.Jeon...I'm ready" Said Jimin.Dr.Jeon just nods and makes Jimin fall asleep.

The surgery takes about 8 hours.Taehyung is still unconcious inside his ward while Jimin,he is gone for good.The next morning,Taehyung finally wakes up.His eyes is searching for Jimin,but he is nowhere to be seen.Then,the door opens."Jimin?" Asked Taehyung."No,it is me,Dr.Jeon...It is great to see you already awake." Said Dr.Jeon and go to Taehyung's bedside."I feel so energetic today! I can't wait to get discharged and have fun with Jimin!" Said Taehyung excitedly.Dr.Jeon's facs suddenly turns sour."It is good to see you energetic and I have a letter for you,Taehyung" Said Dr.Jeon as he gives the letter to Taehyung.Then,Taehyung takes the letter."A letter? From whom?" Asked Taehyung with questioning look."Just read it,you will know who the sender is.So,I need to go...see you later" Said Dr.Jeon and he walks out the ward.Taehyung just stare blankly at the letter and decides to read the letter.Then,tears slowly roll down Taehyung's cheeks as he keeps reading the letter.

The letter is written by Jimin and it says,

"Dear Taehyung,the moment you read this letter,it is means that I already gone for good.I hope you are now feeling better because of your new heart.I'm sorry for not telling you the truth.I'm sorry that we can't have fun together and I'm sorry for not being by your side when you wake up.Can you promise me? Promise me that you will take good care of yourself,have a great career,get married and have a great life.Lastly,eventhough I'm not by yourside,remember that,my heart is now your heart.You should take good care of it,understand? I think I should stop right here,I don't want to cry anymore.Keep in your mind,you're my bestfriend for eternity,Taehyung.Take care.

Your Bestfriend,
Park Jimin."

Then,Taehyung cries his eyes out while hugging Jimin's letter.
"I promise Jimin,I will take good care of your heart.Thank you for everything Jimin.You're my bestfriend for eternity" Murmured Taehyung as he cries himself to sleep.
He doesn't know that...Jimin is standing by his bedside,in a spirit form."I will always take care of you and by your side,Taehyung"

END

███████████████████████████
SO...HOW THE ONE SHOT?

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

-Anum