Chapter 1 Drop Dead Fred

Paige sat alone at her desk thinking what to do to pass up the time. She had been work at this job for a year now, and it just felt like her time went by. And there was no meaning to it.

"Hello!" Said a very happy British accent. Paige looked up and saw a man in a striped dark and light green shirt, with the brightest orange hair she has ever seen.
"Hi, and whats you businesses"
"I'm here for!" Paige looked up again from her computer, and gave the man a weird look.
"Excuse you" just then a man that stood about 5'6 in height, that had dark brown hair and light green eyes, and was wearing a navy blue suit. He walked up to Paige's desk.
"Hey Paige, can you set up an appointment with the boss today?" Paige knew this person, he was an old client to the factory.

"Eric can you get this guy out of here please" Eric looked around but didn't see anything
"But paige there is no one here" The man in the green suit walked around Eric looking him up and down, judging him.
"This guy is funny looking" The guy said standing behind Eric.
"Shut up!" Paige yell at him but with Eric not seeing the other guy he thought Paige was yelling at him.
"What!?" Eric said getting really mad
"Eric he's right there!" Paige said getting frustrated
"Paige I think you need a break from work" Eric then walked away thinking Paige is losing her mind.

"What's his deal? He's such a" Paige yelled before the guy could say anymore "Shut up!"
"Oh sorry do you like him" Paige gave him a mean look then rolled her eyes, as if it rolled away the guys comment.
"Why couldn't he see you?" The strange guy opened his mouth about to say something, but was interrupted by Paige's phone ringing.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello" The person on the other end was so loud that the strange guy could almost hear the whole conversation.
"Yes Mrs." Paige was interrupted, and after a while she spoke again.
"I'll be right up" Paige slowly hung up the phone, and a worried look came across her face.

"Who was that?"The guy said jumping up on Paige desk and sitting down.
"My boss" Paige looked down at her knees then back up.
"I'll be right back, stay here" She got up and walked to the elevators .

Paige stood at her boss's door wondering why she called her up, and why she was so upset. Taking a deep breath in, Paige walked in and closed the door behind her.
"Mrs. Brooke you called me"
"Sit down Amber" Her boss gestured her hand at a near by chair.
"The staff is telling me your yelling at thin air, is this true?"

Paige was about to answer her boss, but then the strange guy from down stair appeared beside her. He wasn't doing anything. He was just looking her up and down, like he did to Eric.

"Miss. Amber! Answer my question" her boss said raising her voice. Again she went to answer her, but the strange guy said something instead.
"Wow she's a MegaBitch" she engorged him.
"No, Mrs. Brooke I'm yelling at a person!"
"That no one can see" her boss said in a sarcastic tone. Paige didn't care though she was more worried about the guy. He was flicking one of his boogers in her coffee.
"What are you doing" Paige meant to whisper that but it came out louder then she thought.
"Excuse me Miss. Amber!" Her boss slammed her hand down on her desk and stood up.
"Sorry Mrs. Brooke, its him." Paige lowered her head and the man ran up beside her.
"Your gonna let the MegaBitch talk to you like that"He told her, but she didn't respond.
"You have two options Miss. Amber you can leave now while you still have a job or get the hell out of my office, and never come back!" Paige nodded her head to show she understood.
"I like the first one, I'll be back Tomorrow" Pagie rushed to the door and was about to rush down the hall when her boss yelled her way.
"Better make it Monday!"

Speed walking down the hall the man popped up again.
"How did you get into her office?" Paige asked
"I dont remembered" The man said laughting a bit. There were no words shared to one another until they got outside.
"Where we going now?" He asked trying to keep up with her, but then she made a dead stop.
"We aren't going anywhere Im going home, and your going to wherever you came" Paige then started to speed walk once again, but fast then last time.
"Paige wait!" Not remembering that everyone that has been around her as mentioned her name she stopped, and turned around.
"How do you know my name?" The guy looked down in disappointment.
"You really don't remember me"
"No why would I" said curiously
"It me, Drop Dead Fred" he laughted a bit walking up to her.
"No it can't be" she put her hands up on her head, and shook her head from side to side.

"Snot face!" He threw his hands in the air, and had an excited expression on his face.
"Don't call me that" Paige said in almost a whisper
"Why" Fred then threw he's hands on his hips and leaned to the side to be at her height.
"Why!" She yelled
"Because you always got me in trouble, and I always took the fall for it!" She began to tear up, but didnt let a single tear drop.
"Snot face you needed a friend, and you still do."
"If you call me that again im going to punch you in the face"
"Snot...." Paige made a fist, but didn't swing quite yet. So with Fred realizing she was serious Fred changed his choice of words.

"Paige your forgetting all the fun we had"
"Fred, I don't wanna talk about this anymore.." She took a pause to wipe a tear then continued ,
"Why are you back?"
"Your sad, and I want to change that"