Escape

I found my seat, in the back of the class and sat down. The same old room, the same old seat; sameness. Where's the adventure? Is this all there is to this boring old life?
"(Y/N)!" I heard a cheerful voice who snapped me back into reality. I turned to see my old friend, Sharon, running to my desk.
"Glad I caught you! Class is about to start but I wanted to wish you happy birthday!" She smiled brightly.

Sharon has been a close friend of mine since kinder, but we were opposites. She was beautiful, I was ugly. She was kind and I was mean. She was happy and I was sour, it amazes me how she stands by me no matter what. Her brown curly hair, sparkles, her blue eyes shine, and her pale skin shimmered. She really was perfect.

"Thank you, Sharon." I say in my hoarsely voice.
"Hey Sharon! Come over here!" I look behind her and see some other popular kids calling to her.
"Got to go, I'll talk to you after class!" She kisses my cheek and heads back to her friends. I'm pretty sure she only hangs out with me because she feels bad. But I don't mind.
I'm fine.

"Alright class! Today we'll be dissecting frogs! Please put on your gloves, goggles and apron. Find a partner too!" The teacher declares. I smiled. Cutting open another thing has always brought me strange pleasure, looking at their insides- it shows how we're all the same underneath. Blood, guts and bones.

Of course I was left without a partner, but the teacher left me be, knowing I prefer to be alone anyway.
"Oh! And why I might add, (Y/N) (L/N) is turning 15 today! Let's wish her a happy birthday!" The teacher cheers. Light claps and awkward laughs were heard.

"Her birthday is the same day Jeff killed his family. No wonder she's a freak." Someone snickered. Everyone laughed.
"Kids, you know 'Jeff the killer' is just a myth. Now enough games, start your project- this is a major grade!" The teacher snaps.

"Myth my ass. I heard Troy, you know the one in 9th grade, got his ass whipped." A boy with black hair said.

I grabbed the sharpie and drew dotted lines down the stomach. My eyes twitching.

"Hah! I heard Keith burned Jeff." A girl with blonde hair laughed.

I grabbed the scalpel, hands shaking.

"Dude- I heard Randy died."

I cut down the line, slowly. Heart racing.

"Can't be a coincidence. She was born to kill." And there went the feeling.

"Shut up!!!" I yelled. The teacher looked up. "Just shut the fuck up!" I screamed pointing the scalpel at one of the boys.

"(Y/N)!!! Put that down!!" Sharon yelled. I could see the teacher calling the principle.
"No! You all treat me like shit! Like I'm worthless! You don't know crap so stop hurting me!!! Before I hurt you!" I cried, tears rising.

"She's crazy!!" The boy with black hair screamed.
"Psychopath!!!" Someone yelled. My vision was blurring- I couldn't see. The voices kept screaming, pounding, I couldn't even speak anymore.

I dropped the weapon, and fell to my knees. The school officer, and some of the teachers came rushing in the class room. I looked up and saw Sharon, staring at me, like I was a freak.
"Monster!!!" She yelled. My world crumpled, My only friend.. The cop forced me to stand up, and handcuffed me.
"C'mon kid. We're going to the jail cell." I looked around me, people were staring at me, with fear in their eyes. But that's not what worried me. What worried me, was that I liked that they feared me.

-

"(Y/N)!!" I heard my name being shouted. I look up from the cell and see her.
"So sorry! She's a troubled child I know." My mother said in her apologetic voice. She sashayed toward the detention officer, and started flirting. Does she have no common sense?! With her cheetah fur scarf wrapped around her body, red leather crop top, short black skirt and hooker makeup, you'd think she'd at least change.
"It's no problem at all ma'am. Since she didn't actually harm anyone, we can't put her in juvenile. Plus the mother of the boy decided to drop charges. All we ask is for her to not do it again. The principal is going to suspend her for 3 days." The officer stated and unlocked my cell.
"Of course! She'll be grounded that's for sure." Mother said and gave me a glare.