"Shut up," Clary snaps. "You promised."

The smile on Han's face slowly disappears as a look of concern crosses it. He lets out a sigh, running his hand through his hair before turning around, facing the front of the ship once more. He flicks a switch as he says, "When we leave you get to fly."

"Do you promise?"

"I'm a little busy right now," Han calls, attempting to change the subject. Chewbacca lets out a defiant bark that sounds as if he has it under control, giving the oldest Solo brother a pointed look. Han meets his gaze. "What? Oh, don't tell me you're on her side."

Clary smiles triumphantly as Han glances back at her. "Wipe that smirk off your face," he snaps. Clary's grin merely widens as he adds, "I already promised I'd let you fly—would I ever break a promise?"

"It'd be a first," Clary agrees but leaves the cockpit with a giddy skip. She had always wanted to fly—she could remember the first time Han taught her. It was nearly several years ago, but it felt like it had been several moments ago. Han loves the Falcon with all his heart, so Clary knew it meant a lot when he offered to teach her to fly his beloved spaceship. Clary loved the feeling when she had the ship under control (with Chewie co-piloting around, just in case she would mess up), flying through space at ease. She felt free and content. It was in that moment she truly understood her brother; her infamous smuggling brother, Han Solo. Flying was the freedom they had both been seeking.

She grabs her bag resting on the table farther in the ship and looks through it once more: some medicine bottles she had stolen from one smuggling trip with Han were the only items within it. Closing the bag with a sigh, Clary fastens it around her shoulder as the ship gives a small lurch—they had finally landed.

"So why are we here?" Clary asks as she follows her brother and Chewbacca to the exit of the ship. Han glances at her.

"We're going to the cantina."

Clary attempts to suppress a sigh but fails miserably. Han gives her a look as she mumbles, "Of course we're going there."

"What? You have a problem with the cantina?"

Clary doesn't say anything—he already knows what she's thinking, anyway. Giving his sister a considerate look, Han leads the way down the walkway as they step on the sand of Tatooine. "I can get money this way, Clary."

"I know," Clary says a little too quickly. "You can get money no matter what, Han. But is it going to be enough?" She meets his gaze. For once, her brother doesn't have a witty retort. She sighs, tearing her gaze away from him as she kicks at the sand. It rises up as dust, dissipating around her feet. Clary already knows that this planet is going to be her least favorite of all.

She glances around and spots around several groups of Stormtroopers—it's not hard to pick them out, what with their blasters held in hand and their white suits, they stand out against the plain sand of Tatooine. Looking back at her brother, Clary sees that he too has noticed the Stormtroopers. His jaw is clenched as he glances back at his younger sister; Chewbacca barks something uncertainly as a Stormtrooper glances their way.

"I hate them," Clary mutters. Han smirks.

"You and me both, sis." He looks back at Chewbacca. "It's all right, Chewie—we're almost at the cantina."

The Mos Eisley cantina is probably the only fun part of planet Tatooine, what with its strong drinks, loud music and eventual violent outbreaks, it was the life of the party. Despite the fact it wasn't Clary's favorite hideaway, it was a lively tavern, and Han usually was able to smuggle a few extra coins—Clary remembers how he managed to barter some nova crystals their last visit at a cantina similar to Mos Eisley, and she attempts to squash down her superstitions as they enter the tavern. At the sudden burst of loud music Clary winces, wishing they were back on the Falcon. She likes it much better when they aren't on a planet, although they had been travelling nearly everywhere, Clary prefers the open space of the galaxy; just her, Chewie and Han, staring at the stars. It was her safe haven and Clary didn't like any of the interruptions that affected it. The musky scent of the tavern gives Clary a headache and she looks back at Han. He's still standing beside her, but Chewbacca had already walked off to the bar, most likely looking for someone willing to pay for a ride. It was how they usually made most of their money, and although it wasn't enough, it was still something.