Naruto attacks him, retrieving his headband at the cost of a kick to the stomach. I knew better than to help him. This was something he felt he needed to do himself.

"Listen up Sasuke, do you hear me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I hear you."

"I've got a plan." Way to forget about Sakura and I. Well, Sakura is pushing it... way to forget about me. Hn. Now he's got a plan. This guy... I smirked slightly. Sasuke and Naruto's bond is growing. They're becoming more like teammates. I'll sit this little plan out, just supervise.

"Tch." Sasuke muttered, "So you're finally thinking about teamwork, huh?" You're one to talk.

"Alright guys. Let's go wild!" I facepalm. So... So childish, immature. Let's go wild, really?

"Okay, ready? Let's bring this guy down." Naruto says determinedly. I shake my head slightly. It won't be that easy. But then again, I shouldn't doubt my teammates.

ZAbuza chuckles. "Big words, for such a little man. Do you really think that your plan is going to work?" He rasps.

Kakashi yells at us to run, but we all ignore him. Tazuna agrees to risk his life to save our sensei's. Zabuza and sensei both try to scare us away by telling his back story. I decide to scare Zabuza with my own back story.

"Hmhmhm, haha. hahahahah... When you were our age, your hands were already stained with blood?" I mocked. "What's to say none of us already have blood on our hands? Hahaha... compared to me, you were ancient when you first killed! Nine years old... I beat you by half a decade, Zabuza!"

My teammates gasped in horror. Murderer!?! Keira!?! "Imagine a toddler, four years old. Cute enough, with lost, lonely eyes begging for friendship, eyes that glowed a bright yellow in the night, eyes that simply wanted companionship... eyes that had seen death!"

Zabuza tried to hide it, but I know he felt an inkling of fear. "And these eyes will see more death... starting with yours!"

"You may be strong... he disappeared, slamming into Sasuke. But are you're teammates equally strong? I think not." He slammed into Sasuke's stomach, who spit out blood.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura cried out. Zabuza placed his foot on top of Sasuke, gripping his sword.

"You're nothing." Zabuza mocked. I narrowed my eyes as everybody froze, unsure of what to do. I close my eyes. No other choice. I think.

"This is no time to rest, Keira-me!" Sakura cried out. I wince. Such a rude suffix. Was it really necessary to add the "me"? Even if I did tell you a little bit about my childhood.

"Shut. Up." I say coldly, concentrating. I find Zabuza's mind, and slowly press against it. My mental probe shatters his defense, and I ooze into his mind, taking control. He's still aware of his body and I'm still aware of mine. I'm simply controlling his bodily movements.

I open my eyes, in control of Zabuza now. About five minutes have passed, and Naruto has made about twenty clones. "Hold off, Naruto," I force out. He's about to argue, then sees the look on my face. Complete and utter concentration, mixed with, if you interrupt me I will kill you.

Naruto turns his attention back to ZAbuza, just as I begin to lift his foot off of Sasuke. "Wh-What?!?" Zabuza exclaims, then I close his mouth with my mind, so he can't say, "I'm not making this happen!"

Sasuke got on his hand and knees, gasping for breath. If I hadn't been concentrating so hard, I would've done a victory dance right then and there. I just controlled somebodies mind during battle! I was so pumped.

Naruto readied his shadow clones, wanting to save Sasuke. I lost control of Zabuza's mind and fell to my knees, mentally exhausted. It's hard controlling you're body and another's! Plus, I had always been sitting calmly when I practiced this, not in the midst of battle.

Naruto uses his clones to attack Zabuza. For a moment we all believed it's worked, but then Zabuza clone throws him off. I look at Naruto and Sasuke, then decide they can handle this on their own. I was going to go after the real Zabuza "Sakura-san, cover me!" I order, sitting down behind her.

"What? Keira-me, this isn't anytime to be sleeping! I'm not going to cover you if you aren't doing anything!" I ignore her, throwing myself at the real Zabuza's mind. I'm much more exhausted from saving Sasuke, so it takes longer.

I feel a sharp pain in my left arm. Baka Sakura wasn't kidding when she said she wouldn't protect me! I ignore it, blocking everything out as I take control of Zabuza's mind. I finally gain control, and pull his arm away from the water prison, releasing Kakashi. I immidiately release my hold on his mind, to exhausted to continue.

If I had kept control of both our bodies any longer, I would have gone insane! I open my eyes, seeing that Naruto was in the water, having just thrown a kunai at Zabuza, and Sasuke was smirking, thinking their plan had worked. Nope, all me, guys.

I heard Kakashi thinking, What? Zabuza should have been able to dodge that kunai without releasing me! So why did he let go!?!

I watch the fight through bleary eyes. Why do I feel as though I'm about to pass out? I glance down at my left arm. Sh*t. An kunai was in my upper arm, blood pouring out of it. I look up, only to see that Zabuza is dead.

Huh? When did that happen? Sensei passes out, then Naruto and Sasuke both realize that I'm injured. "Sakura!" Sasuke urges, "Take care of her!"

"Why should I take care of Keira-me?" She hisses, but all the same reaches for my arm. I try to bat her hands away.

"I-I c-can take c-care of it m-myself!" I insist, standing up. But I'm swaying. Naruto forces me to the ground. No! No one can see my left arm! I give one last desperate attempt to keep them away, sitting halfway up and batting her hands away.

But the movement is to much for me. I fall to the ground, eyes bleary, on the brink of passing out. Sakura removes my jacket, leaving me in only a short sleeved, soft white shirt. I hear her sound of confusion as to why my arm is already covered in bandages. She slowly begins to unwind them.

The last thing I hear is Sakura's shriek of horror and the other's gasps before I pass out.

________________________________________________________

Oooh! If you remeber my last chapters, you know what they saw!

Chapter Eighteen, almost to twenty!

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119