My Gang LEADER

Thank u guys for reading this and sticking with me through it.

Nicholas'spov
My names Nicholas but I go by nick I'm pretty hot if I don't say so my self. They pick guns of course they always picked guns. This particular gun was the kind was illegal to buy in California these days. The skinhead whipped it up and held it pointed straight at ally. Ally threw back her head and laughed. Everyone was staring at her and that was fine . She looked great and she knew it p.s (his crush) She had her hands on my hips black/green hair tumbling over my shoulders and down my back , fine boned face (she was leaning against him)face held high um, she was hot but she stood tall and proud and fierce, she was Allison Salvatore Bieber , Our gang leader, huntress, leader ect . She lowered her eyes and fixed the gang leader that were neither black or red but pink color between them , no prun eyes never seen a pink like that. He didn't get the clue , he didn't seem like the brightest. "Chase this ", he said , and fired the gun but I just in front of Allison right when it went off but the bullet didn't affect me because I was a vampire oh I forgot to tell you, I'm was sorry you Hardees of Empires I can control your minds. "You should haven't have did that what if  it actually hurt you I couldn't live with myself knowing you. You died trying to save me I love you stupid fool", Ally said, then she moved at the last instant not that through the chest would have seriously hurt her , but it might have knocked her backward and she didn't want that. She taken over the leadership of the gang from her dad and, she didn't want to show weakness. The bullet passed through her left arm there was a little explosion of blood and a sharp flash of pain as it fractured the bone before passing on through.