Death is Long Overdue

Start from the beginning

I was harshly dropped into the backseat of a car. Elijah appeared in the drivers seat, in the next few seconds.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"To the airport." He responded. His voice was ice-cold and his tone was something I had never seen in Elijah.

"You-you turned it off." I stuttered, gulping loudly. I had met the strict and old-schooled Elijah, but I had never met the cold Elijah.

I could see him smirking in the rear-view mirror. "That I did."

"May I ask why you turned it off?" I asked not really caring about the consequences. I mean my death is long overdue.

"Reuniting with your brother is not always a jolly experience." He replied, once again with no emotion and no care what so ever.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You. You killed me. This Elijah, likes power, and I don't exactly know when your birthday is, but I know it's soon, then your power shall be mine."

"You still don't have my prized possession." I stated, unable to move, my body still paralyzed.

"That I will find out, but right now. I have to go to Alaska to eliminate a few vampires." He carelessly replied.

I looked around the interior of the car. Old, rusty and dusty. The seats were stained, and torn, and they smelt of cat pee.

"And I'm guessing this luxurious piece of new york trash isn't yours?" I asked knowing the answer.

He didn't bother replying, as he ignored me and drove on.

"If you were going to steal a car, couldn't you have gotten a better one?" I continued.

"You do know that I have duct tape right?" Elijah asked, driving faster in what sounded like a highway.

"If you duct tape my mouth, who will be you entertainment?" I asked, no longer afraid of the cold Elijah. I mean he was practically Stefan with the emotions turned on, so with them off I am hoping he's a total Damon. That way at least he won't kill me and enjoy the ride.

"True fact." He muttered.

"So when are you going to take these stupid wooden splinters out of me?" I asked arching my back to ease the pain.

"I wasn't thinking about that at all." He answered.

"Jerk."

"Twit."

"Fag."

"Priss."

"I am not a priss."

"Whatever." He muttered.

"Suck an egg Elijah." I hissed, playfully.

"Go die in a ditch Kayla."

I put my hand over my heart feigning hurt. "Ouch Elijah, that hurts."

~*~

"How come you never told me you had a private jet?" I asked.

"It never came up." He dully answered, taking his mouth away from the flight attendant and then continuing to suck her blood.

"Where are we going?" I asked tapping my fingers on the arm rest.

Elijah dropped the now drained flight attendant to the floor, and put his hand over mine, stopping me from tapping tapping the arm rest.

"Alaska."

"Why?"

"This stupid vampire coven I ran into annoyed and threatened me. I didn't get a chance to kill them, and I have relocated them, and now I want them dead." He lamely answered not bothering to put emotion in his voice or on his face. He turned on the T.V and began watching reruns of The Kardashians.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sh." He hushed. Who knew the old schooled Elijah watched this.

"Ripper!" He called and in the a split second there was a blonde haired vampire standing in front of us.

"Yes master?" He asked, scratch that, a compelled vampire. The vampire wasn't even that old, he looked to be about twenty.

"Take her, and take the bullets out of her." Elijah commanded.

"Come miss." The man said, gesturing me to follow.

When Elijah didn't say anything, I spoke up. "Um Ripper?"

He turned around. "Yeah?" He asked, the manner he had before not their anymore as Elijah was no longer commanding him.

"You'll have to carry me."

In another few seconds, I was in Ripper's arm and on top of a table.

"Where is it?" He asked. When I all I did was stare at him, he asked, "May I?" I nodded as he removed my bloody cardigan.

"Wow." He muttered as he took in all the wounds, on just my arms and stomach.

He bought the small knife to the wound on my right arm, and as soon as it made contact with my skin, I immediately flinched.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"Not your fault." I breathed out, looking into his deep blue eyes.

For a second he stared back but then gave me something in my hand. I looked down to see a tank top in my arm.

"When it hurts just make a fist with your hand, and your hand won't get hurt, but it'll ease the pain."

Okay then. I guess not all vampires are so bad.

~*~

Authors Note:

Okay!! I am sorryy!!! Forgive me?

I know this is long overdue but i hope u have stuck around!! :(

Anyways i was on vacation and I did a bunch of shopping and now i'm back and i feel so bad for not updating!!!!

And don't worry I'm not going to turn into those wattpaders who don't update for months! I will still update often. Because we stick together!! Yayyaya

:D

So i have republished art rebels cuz i didn't like how i did it the first time, so check it outtt!!

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and leave a funnnyy comment or any comment for a chance to be my favvourritte comment of the chapter!!

:D

Xoxox -Tabby