“Thank you…Ha Yi” said Sulli

“No problem. I’ll do any favor Oppa asks. He doesn’t ask too many, so I’m really happy when he does.” Said Ha Yi

Ha Yi left Sulli to take a bath. Sulli took a bath and noticed that the shampoo and conditioner are high end products. After taking a bath, she wore the pajamas prepared for her. It’s a bit big, but she’s used to big clothes.

The bed feels so comfortable. Sulli laid down and closed her eyes.

A knock on the door made Sulli sit. When she opened it, she saw Minho. Sulli gasped.

Minho had to stare for a while. Sulli’s hair is wet, it seems she just combed it….She’s really pretty...without the bird’s nest hair…that ivory white skin… No. He should stop thinking about the ivory white skin.

“I just wanted to check if you’re ok.” Asked Minho

“Yes, I’m fine. Thank you. Thanks to Ha Yi for preparing everything.” Said Sulli

“I also called up your parents. I told them a school activity needs you to stay late in the school. I told them who I am and they immediately said yes.” Said Minho

Oh…Her parents are WW club fanatics. How can they just say Yes without further questions?!

“Thank you for taking care of everything.” Said Sulli

“Sleep well tonight, starting tomorrow we’ll be partners. We’ll show them that nobody can hurt you.” Said Minho.

Sulli blinked a couple of times at that.

“What does he mean?” thought Sulli

Minho smiled at Sulli’s reaction and pinched her nose

“Goodnight.” Said Minho and then he left

--------------------------

The next day, the uniform sent was a bit tight. When she wore it, she’s surprised how good it looked on her.

“So they’re right…I was wearing a uniform 3 times my size…” said Sulli to herself

She had breakfast with Ha Yi and Minho. Everything looks so delicious. They even have their personal chef!

Ha Yi was able to pull Sulli’s hair into a nice ponytail. The result is astonishing. It let Minho a bit speechless. But of course he did not show it. What made him agitated is the way the uniform hugs Sulli’s body. Is she trying to show people her body?!

“The uniform fits perfectly!” said Ha Yi

“It’s a bit tight.” Said Minho

“No way…everyone wears the uniform like that. You just never paid attention.” Said Ha Yi

Minho looked at how Ha Yi’s uniform fits her. And Ha Yi is right that it’s almost he same fit…Still he is not comfortable…Minho shook his head.

He drove the car to the school, Sulli sitting beside him.

When they entered the school walking together, everyone started pooling around them.

“I don’t think it’s good to be walking with me.” Said Sulli

“I told you we’re partners, right? We’ll always be together like this from now on.” Said Minho

Minho walked towards the business building and did not leave Sulli’s side until she’s in her room.

“I’ll pick you up after your class.” Said Minho