The WW Club

Sun Life University is the most famous University in Korea. It is known for being the best school that produces the best talents in the country. But not everyone can enter Sun Life. Sun Life is a very expensive University. You can only enter through one of 2 ways. It’s either you are coming from a very wealthy family or you are a scholar who is just superbly intelligent or excellent in your field. For scholars, it’s not easy staying in the University. Out of 10,000 examinees, only 500 would pass and would be eligible to enroll.  From around 500 freshmen scholars, only 50 normally makes it to the graduation.  This is how strict Sun Life is and so people look up to its graduates.

Sun Life University has a club which is famous all around Korea. The Organization is called “WW Club”. This club is composed of 5 individuals who are known to be the most excellent students of Sun Life since its establishment 60 years ago. They are famous and are more like celebrities. They represent Sun Life and are the face of the University. These 5 individuals are coming from wealthy families but whose excellence is on top of everyone else. They are Sun Life’s lifeblood. Without them, Sun Life will not be as famous as it is now.

Sulli Choi just received her scholarship to Sun Life after all the years of preparation. Her family is so happy that she made it to the school. Although Sulli personally liked to study elsewhere, she wanted to honor her parents and did her best to get in Sun Life. She chose to be a Finance major student in order to land a job in a big company in the future.  All things are set and she made a commitment to herself that she’ll make it to graduation. But what if her drive for excellence brings insult to the most famous students of Sun Life? What if WW club blocks her way?

WW Club is not just an ordinary school organization. All  the members of the club has been friends since childhood. And many people would wonder how such a group of geniuses ended up as friends?! For WW club, reputation, integrity and excellence are the main drivers for success. They will never allow anyone to trample their name. If anyone tries to, they’ll crush him...or her!

This is the world ruled by Lee JongHyun, Suzy, Hara, Krystal and their leader Choi Minho.

WW Clubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें