11 Locked Room

Chapter 11

Locked Room

Sulli is confused. Why did Minho say those things? Are there going to be attacks on her today?

IU came running towards Sulli.

“Hey, why are you running?” asked Sulli

“Sulli…I just heard a news…Minho Choi…He just resigned as WW Club Leader…and member…He’s no longer part of WW Club!” said IU

“What?!” Sulli’s mind just froze. Minho resigned from WW club? But why?!

Sulli ran around school to look for Minho. She tried to look at all places where Minho could be.

Why did he do that? How can he stop WW club if he’s no longer the leader?

“Just trust me” Sulli remembered what Minho said

How will he do that now?!

--------------------

WW200 is in tension.

Jonghyun is going crazy, why is Minho doing all this things!

Suzy is just staring at the resignation letter, she seems to have lost all her energy. Krystal has been walking back and forth. And Hara is pretending to sleep.

“He was serious.” Said Jonghyun “He wanted to stop us.”

 “I can’t get why he’s going to this lengths to stop us. He usually doesn’t care whatever we do...” said Krystal

 “Can it be that he likes that woman?” asked Suzy who looks lifeless

“That’s not likely to happen.” Said Krystal

“He chose the wrong side.” Said Hara her eyes still closed “He chose her over us. We’ve been friends since childhood. We know each one from inside out. And now, we don’t even know what’s going on Minho’s head. It all started when Sulli Choi came in.”

“We need to drive her out. That’s the only way to eliminate the problem.” said Suzy “We’ll show Minho that he chose the wrong side…And that the only side he belongs is with us.”

---------------------------

Sulli could not find Minho. Maybe he already went home. Sulli went to her locker to get her things but when she opened her locker, mud like substance is all over her locker. Even her sports uniform is all dirty. It didn’t take Sulli a minute to conclude what is happening.

Bullying.

She’s being bullied.

She had watched this several times in television, but she didn’t expect that she’ll experience this now.

Just when she thought peace will start, bullying happens.

Who can have done this? Minho’s fans who saw them talking? Or can it be WW club, now that Minho is no longer with them?

Sulli just cleaned some of her things in the washroom. But her notes and books are all spoiled already. She will need to buy new books, but she doesn’t know where to get the money to buy the costly books which she got free from the scholarship.

Sulli can’t cry just because of this. But her heart is starting to really feel heavy. Since that first exam, she has been holding back her fear, her anger, her tears…But it’s hard…

On her way out of the washroom, a group of women blocked her way and pushed her. She fell to the floor. 2 of them held her one arm each. And the other 3 either pulled her hair, slapped her face or spit on her face.