Part 11: darkness against light

There may be some spelling and grammar mistakes, just a warning.

The hotel was super nice. It was probably the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

"Wake up (y/n)." I was woken up by Mira's sweet voice. "It's time to get to work."

My eyes fluttered open, and I yawned stretching my arms above me. I got out of bed, and Mira, lisanna and Evergreen were already up and dressed. I got ready quickly, and joined them as we walked out of the room, downstairs, and into the lobby where the guys were waiting for us.

"Gee it's about time." Laxus sighed crossing his arms. "We were ready like like an hour ago."

"Sorry, but looking this beautiful doesn't just happen." Evergreen said putting her fan to her mouth.

"Heh heh yeah I'm sure Elfman appreciates you getting all dolled up, right big guy?" Bixlow nudged him.

"What uh no. I mean yes! Um... I mean you look nice and all, but uh..." His face became red.

I giggled as both him and Evergreen became flustered.

"Come on we have a lead on the group we're looking for let's get going." Laxus said and we walked out.

-&-

We were hiding amongst the trees in front of the fort where we tracked down the people we were looking for.

"We need to find a way in without attracting any attention." Laxus whispered only load enough for us to hear it.

"Up there."I pointed to a large vent in the top of the building.

"That will work nicely good eye." Freed smiled at me.

I smiled and blushed slightly. Then we snuck through the vent into the rafters of the building. We looked around, but no one was there. There was no sound, and no sign that anyone was there.

"Where is everyone? Did we get a bad lead?" I whispered.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Mira said.

"Let's just have a look around." Laxus replied and he jumped down into the building. We followed him.

Suddenly people appeared in front of us out of nowhere. They grabbed me and put a metal thing on my wrist. I pulled away from them I tried to use my magic, but it didn't work.

"What the? Why can't I use my magic?!" I said in confusion.

A man grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me toward him. He wrapped his other arm around my shoulder and held a dagger to my heart. "Nobody move!" He said in a low demanding voice. "Or the girl gets it."

My teammates froze in their tracks.

"Put magic restraints on them." The man ordered never loosening his grip from me. The other people put the same metal braces on their arms, and then grabbed them holding them in their places.

"Great now that you can't use any magic we can do this more civilly." The man snickered removing the knife away from me, but he never released my arm.

I elbowed him in the stomach allowing me to break away from him. I fought against him till three of his colleagues restrained me.

The man chuckled. "We got a feisty on huh?" He walked toward me. He lifting my chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing me to meet his gaze. "And pretty too."

"Hey keep your hands off her!" Mira yelled.

"Calm yourself princess." He sighed in annoyance, and moved his hand to caress my cheek. "I'm just appreciating pure beauty. Mirajane, You're that model from sorcerer weekly right. I've never been into the model type, but this beauty here." He smirked searching my features.