Part three: New Freinds and New Enemies

/your p.o.v./

I was sitting at the bar talking to Mira, Freed, and who I learned was Cana.

"Hey streaker let's finish what we started!" Natsu yelled at Gray.

"You got it flame for brains!" Gray yelled back flipping a table over and they started fist fighting.

"Guys you should really calm down." Lucy said nervously.

They ignored her and continued to fight. Then Natsu hit Gray and he ended up knocking over a whole barrel of beer which soaked me head to toe.

I blinked twice shocked by the sudden impact, but then anger flooded over me. "Look what you did you idiots!" I yelled kicking both of them causing them to fly across the room screaming.

"Oh my..." Mira replied.

"Whoah!" Lucy exclaimed.

"She's almost as scary as Erza." Happy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Erza asked coldly.

"Nothing mam." Happy flinched.

I stood there my cloths feeling sticky. I wasn't wearing anything important anyway, but now I'm all wet. I shivered feeling a draft.

"Oh the poor girl." Mira shook her head. "Come on let's go get you some dry clothes." She led me out of the guild hall.

/time skip/

Mira had taken me to her home and was digging through her closet. I had taken a shower to get the smell out of my hair and had a towel wrapped around me.

"Hm." She pondered. "I'm afraid your a little too small to fit my cloths, but I bet Lisanna's would fit you like a glove. I'm sure she won't mind."

"So you, Lisanna, and Elfman all live here together?" I asked.

"Yeah we lived here for a while, but then when we thought Lisanna died me and Elfman moved into the separate dorms. Now that she's back it just seemed practical to buy the old place again." Mira explained as she chose an outfit from Lisanna's closet.

"I wish I had siblings." I sighed more to myself while looking down.

Mira looked at me sadly, but then continued to dig out the clothes. "That's a pretty bracelet."

"Oh thank you." I replied smiling slightly at my favorite item in the world. "I never take it off... Someone very important gave it to me."

Mira smiled. "That's sweet. Here we are." she said pulling out an outfit "go try that on."

I put it on. It was a white dress with a lavender bow tied around the back. It was very pretty and pulled out the color in my eyes.

"Awe you look so pretty." Mira gushed. "Just one last touch." She tied a matching lavender bow into my hair.

"I don't usually wear stuff this girly." I said doing a little spin. I never really could afford clothes like this.

"Well I bet you'll turn a few heads. Especially Freed's." She giggled.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked completely oblivious.

"Oh nothing." She smiled. "Come on let's go back to the guild."

We were headed back to the guild and saw Freed In the town.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Mira asked.

"I was buying food for the dinner I'm preparing tonight." He replied. He then saw me standing there. He looked me up and down. "That outfit suits you." He smiled.