Part four: crystal strong bonds

/your p.o.v./

Natsu's team and the thunder legion decided to follow me. As well as Cana who seemed worried. They said they needed a lot of people to come with me since they don't know what they're up against, and there was no way they'd be able to stop me.

"Natsu is (y/n) ok?" Happy asked.

"Why do you ask?" Lucy questioned him.

"Well she seems so angry." Happy replied. "It's kinda scary."

"It's ok happy she's fine." Natsu assured him.

If I wasn't so mad and slightly heartless I would have been hurt by happy calling me scary, but right now I could care less. "You guys do know I can hear you right?"

They both twitched. "Oh uh sorry mam."

"How do you know where we're supposed to be going?" Erza asked.

"The crystal on my bracelet." I replied simply. "Alex has a matching one. They are connected so they can always find each other."

"That's so cool I've never herd of magic like that before." Wendy said.

I didn't say much the rest of the journey. I did however notice Freed staring at me. I met his gaze for a moment. His eyes looked sad and he was frowning, but then he quickly snapped away. I continued walking just ignoring it.

/time skip/

When we got there we were greeted by members of the guild. There were a lot of them.

"Hey look the girl's here." One of them pointed out.

"And she brought her body guards." Another snickered.

I looked around at the guards finding the exact one I needed. I recognized him as the one who pulled Alex out of the wagon before. "Follow my lead ok?" I whispered so only the FairyTail members could hear.

"Hey what are you talking about over there!" One of the men asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "Just saying my goodbyes."

"What you're just going to hand yourself over without a fight?" Another man asked.

"I don't have much of a choice do I? My hands are tied here." I answered walking up to the one I spotted earlier.

"Uh well ok then." He grabbed me and I took the opportunity to bend his arm and steal the keys on his belt.

"Whirlwind!" I cast the spell and started making a path to the entrance. "Now!"

"Stop her!" One of them yelled.

"Fire dragon roar!"

"Requip!"

"Fairy machine gun!"

"Open gate of the golden bull, Taurus!"

"Let's go babies!"

"I call upon the heavens!"

"Ice make battle axe!"

"Darkicature pain!"

I made my way into the guild hall knocking out enemies as I ran. When I got in only a few of the others had made it as well.

"Don't worry about us!" Natsu yelled from outside. "We'll hold them off! Go on without us."

"Be careful Natsu!" Happy called back to him.

"Don't worry about me little buddy just help (y/n)." Natsu encouraged him.