Black Butler

Hello, there. So, we're going to make this thing real quick so, let's get to the reaction and questions. That's it.

(Michael plays the trailer)

Kai: Wow, OK, this is some sort of the animation.

Lloyd: Oh, really?

Jay: Those are the cast.

Michael: It's another anime called Black Butler.

Cole: What's it that all about?

(video ends)

Michael: The series follows Ciel Phantomhive, the thirteen-year-old (as of chapter 14) head of the Phantomhive noble family and the business owner of the Funtom company, a toy manufacturer. Ciel has formed a contract with Sebastian Michaelis, a demon who has taken on the disguise of Ciel's butler after he witnessed his parents being killed and soon after getting kidnapped and tortured, so he can get his revenge. In return, when Sebastian has helped Ciel finish all his tasks, such as working as a guard dog for the queen and defeating London's worst criminals, but more importantly, avenging his parents' deaths, Sebastian will be allowed to consume Ciel's soul.

Zane: Wow, there's a royal family in there. But what about Butler?

Michael: The butler was worried about his parents kidnapped and murdered. So, he wanted to fight back of what they did.

Sensei Wu: What a strange backstory.

Garmadon: I know right?

Ronin: Guys, we don't need to hire a butler, do we?

Michael: No, we don't.

Kai: I found out that they are so serious that they can be seen to this royal mansion to live in.

Jay: That will be horrible.

Lloyd: Agreed.

That's all for today. Thanks to ninjago_fanfictions for giving us a suggestion.