Drunk {s.m}

I pushed through crowds of drunk teenagers trying to find my boyfriend, Shawn. We went to a party at Nash and Cameron's house, but Shawn has disappeared and I have no idea where he is at. Looking for Shawn, I saw Jack Johnson talking to Nash. "Hey guys have either of you seen Shawn around? I kinda lost him." I said laughing. "Um last I saw him he was taking shots in the kitchen. He's probably still in there you might wanna check up on him." Nash said. I thanked them and walked over to the kitchen. There he was, drunk and stumbling around the kitchen. I walked up to him. "Come on Shawn we're going home now" I told him. "Awe I don't wanna leave yet." He wined. I grabbed his hand dragging him through the crowd and to the car, not listening to his request to stay. I helped him into the car then got in the drivers seat and started driving back to his house. "You know I could've drove." he slurred. "No Shawn you're way to drunk, you'd kill us if you drove." I laughed. The rest of the drive home was filled with Shawn singing way to loud to the music playing on the radio, and me telling him to stop rolling the windows up and down. When we finally reached his house I helped him get out of the car and walked him up to the front door. I unlocked the door and helped him up the stairs to his room, knowing he couldn't walk up there by himself. As soon as he got to his room he fell into his bed and got under the covers. "Shawn don't you want to change into something more comfortable before you go to sleep?" I asked him. "Oh yeah!" he shouted. "Okay, okay just be quiet." I giggled. I opened his dresser and got him a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts to change into. I walked over a pulled his shirt off and put the new shirt on. I went to unbuckle his belt and pull down his jeans when he stopped me. "No stop this isn't right. Only my girlfriend y/n can undress me. Sorry." he slurred with a sad expression. "Shawn I am your girlfriend." I said laughing. "Y/N! I missed you so much!" he shouted hugging me. "I missed you too." I laughed pulling his jeans down and pulling his shorts on him. "Can we sleep now?" he begged getting under the covers, pulling me with him. "Yes Shawn, we can go to sleep now." I said wrapping my arms around him.

~ I haven't updated in forever. Shawn is bae😍👅