Bestfriends {h.g}

Y/n pov.
I'm currently sitting on the couch of my best friends Nash and Hayes Grier. I've been friends with the both of them forever and we always hangout together. It's kinda awkward at times because Nash always makes fun of me and Hayes, because Hayes actually has a crush on me. I've known about Hayes' crush on me for awhile now, but I told him that I just don't want to be in a relationship right now and that I don't really think of him that way. Yes, Hayes was my age and very attractive, but it would just be weird. Of course he always makes sure that I know that he still loves me even if we aren't dating. He's always calling me names like "beautiful" and "princess" and "love" and "angel". I have to admit it gets kinda annoying the way he try's so hard and never gives up. Whenever we are having a conversation, he finds a way to slip in the fact that if I want to date, he's always ready. I hate when he does that. It makes me so mad. One day I'm just gonna snap.
"Hey, Hayes can we not watch your action movies for once?" I asked because we always watch the movies he wants to watch. "Sure. Anything for you my love."he replied. Ugh "my love". "Do you need anything else princess?" Hayes asked. Ugh "princess". "No thanks I'm fine Hayes." We continued to watch the movie I picked while sitting on the couch when Hayes randomly said, "Has anyone ever told you that your beautiful?" UGH "BEAUTIFUL"! I've had enough! It's SO annoying!! "Hayes stop! Stop calling me all those things!" I screamed at him. "But I only call you those things because your my angel and I love you." Hayes said with a confused look on his face. Ugh "angel". "NO HAYES! Stop. You might love me but I don't love you like that! It's annoying when you call me stuff like that, because that's what people do when they are dating. If you haven't noticed we ARENT dating, nor will we ever be dating cause, I. DONT. LIKE. YOU!" I screamed at him. As soon as I said that to Hayes I regretted it. He immediately started tearing up and I felt really bad. "FINE!! Y/n, your my world, my universe, and I love you so much. But, if you don't like me then I guess I'll just leave you alone forever!" Hayes screamed, tears running down his face. With that Hayes ran upstairs. I felt so bad about what I had just done. I sat on the couch and started crying, thinking of a way to apologize to Hayes. I was probably sitting there crying for about 5-10 min. I figured I should go apologize, even though he probably won't forgive me. I start walking upstairs. When I reach Hayes' door it's closed, but not locked so I twist the handle. When I open the door I see a shirtless Hayes in basketball shorts, laying in his bed facing the wall. I don't think he realizes I'm in here because he didn't move. I quietly walk over to his bed and lay beside him, but he doesn't move. "I'm sorry Hayes." I say. No response. "Hayes please talk to me." I say begging him. He then repositions himself to face me. When I see his face it breaks my heart. Hayes had red, puffy eyes, and a red nose from crying and his hair was all messy. "Hayes, look I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I said fixing his hair. "Y/n why don't you like me?" He asked sadly. "Hayes I do like you, your my best friend. I was just kinda mad and said things I didn't mean." I said trying to cheer him up but it didn't work. "Okay... Then why don't you love me?" He asked even sadder. "Hayes-" I started but he cut me off. "Y/n I love you so much, you don't even understand. Everyday I hope that you would just feel the same way I feel about you. The reason I call you beautiful is because I don't think you get told enough. The reason I call you all those couple nicknames is because I care about you a lot." Hayes confessed. I started blushing like crazy. Hayes just smiled. Nobody has ever cared about me as much as Hayes does. I realized how much he cares. I scooted closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks Hayes, for caring about me as much as you do." "How could I not your my love, my angel, my princess, my beautiful best friend, that I love." Hayes replied. I pulled away and looked at the smirk on his face. I smiled and kissed him and he immediately kissed back. Gosh gotta love that boy. Now I know that I do.